Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Online Game

pizzaparty9

i was surfing the web when this idea hit me what is everypony's online gameFavorite online game.

of course mine is runescape and if any one else plays they can add me to freinds list my name is pizza party9 i am usualy in world 66.

(edited)

Runescape WAS a great game until everyone started to bot.

It ruined the game completely.

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 1

I don't play online a lot, these days. I really should. But I guess my favorite would be either Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, or Terraria.

Only problem with Minecraft is I forgot my password and the account was actually an old account of my friend's that he gave to me, so it's not attached to my e-mail. I'll have to ask him to help me out next time I talk to him. >.<

Minecraft for sure, but anypony remember Disney's ToonTown?

LOL I remembered seeings ads for it as a little kid when I watched those Saturday cartoons.

I played it a bit, then got bored.

LOL I remembered seeings ads for it as a little kid when I watched those Saturday cartoons.

I played it a bit, then got bored.

I think they still have it. Like I'll play it anymore though. :P

(edited)

MW2 or CoD4.

CoD4 is the most balanced CoD out there, making it an automatic win, but I have nothing else to unlock, plus there isn't much customization to do. Plus, I keep getting 2-bars for no which is making my hit detection pretty bad. Also, the spawns are kind of annoying, though not as bad as MW3 (Mission, woah nelly, the horrors.....).

As for MW2, it has better spawns, arguably better weapons, more customization, and I have 3-4 bars on this, making my hit detection MUCH better. Unfortunately, any CoD player knows it is the most unbalanced game in the series thanks to noobtubes and Commando lungers :angry: . Not even the amount of deathstreaks, Assassin overusage and campers in MW3 can amount to the BS MW2 has given me time to time. Only thing is, MW3's problems were intentional thanks to Robert Bowling's wise beliefs that noobs should be rewarded (...... -_- ), while MW2's, while they should've been noticed during the game's testing, were mostly unintentional to become this bad. Because of that, I just enjoy MW2 more than MW3 right now. Same with CoD4 vs. MW3 (No contest :) ).

MW3 would've been up here in the list if it weren't for the fact that March was the absolute worst month I ever had for MW3 :angry: .

I haven't really played any other multiplayer game outside of CoD except for BF3 and TF2. Only problem is, BF3 is boring as hell (I try TDM, and I can't even find more than 10 people to kill in a match http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png), and while TF2 is hilariously fun, I just don't feel like playing it :mellow:

Edited by akimBrony

Out of MMOs i think Lord of the Rings Online is probably my favorite. Out of non-MMOs, probably BF3.

pretty much the same for me.

Though I have pretty much quit LOTRO now

(edited)

Runescape WAS a great game until everypony started to bot.

It ruined the game completely.

they started getting rid of bots now

post-2290-0-53748800-1333783192.jpg

Edited by pizzaparty9

Nah i got bored by most of them now, only some random trolling in left 4 dead 2 to make people mad over a virtual game xD

hmm anyone know any good multilplayer airplane games?? that are realistic or at least to a good degree of realism, i know flight simulators but i dont think anyone uses them for online pvp xD

Although i am also interested in checking tera out when it comes

I haven't really played any other multiplayer game outside of CoD except for BF3 and TF2. Only problem is, BF3 is boring as hell (I try TDM, and I can't even find more than 10 people to kill in a match http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png), and while TF2 is hilariously fun, I just don't feel like playing it :mellow:

Yup, battlefield is pretty boring, I mean just yesterday I just flew a helicpoter into a tank, how boring is that? Anyway you should try rush, you get a lot more kills. ;)

The only MMORPG I played a lot was Sho Online, which was great until it stopped working and refused to be fixed no matter what I did. It was a pretty standard MMORPG, with an Asian mythology setting, and awesome PVP. Also, a good 'ol fashioned skill tree. None of this "get new spells by buying them or completing quests" crap.

I was a prominent member in the second biggest guild of my faction, I had millions upon millions of in game currency, and even had a griffon. A single griffon spawns in a random location every 8 or so hours, and you have to kill it and get the egg. I found one, almost died killing it, got a guild buddy to finish it off for me, and he was a bro and let me keep it, since I found it and almost killed it.

Im so sorry to have to be the grammar nazi here :( *Favourite

Then don't post x3

And OOP:

I am growing accustomed to playing mw3, Resident Evil Operation Raccoon city, and Maplestory.

Just depends what I like at the moment.