Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your OCs weapon of choice?

J.R.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really make up edgy backstories for my OC since I find it cringeworthy if you're not rping, but since he's basically a pony version of me if he had to go into battle he'd have an FN P90.

• Brohoof 1

Stone Cold weapon of choice is his words, and I don't mean in a cutesy "Let's talk about our feelings" kind of way, I mean lies and manipulations. (After all, storytelling is his special talent, and lies are just a form of story)

To quote: "The difference between you and me is that I don't need magic to get somepony to do what I want"

I don't really make up edgy backstories for my OC since I find it cringeworthy if you're not rping, but since he's basically a pony version of me if he had to go into battle he'd have an FN P90.

What about non-edgy backstories that still involve a bit of armed combat? It is possible to do that with a light hearted attitude, you know?  :lol:

What about non-edgy backstories that still involve a bit of armed combat? It is possible to do that with a light hearted attitude, you know?  :lol:

I don't mind if you're rp'ing but I honestly have better stuff to do than think up edgy backstories for my OC, but that's just me XD

• Brohoof 1

I try to stick close to cannon levels of tech for my OC, Silhouette Dusk. She would use a Broad axe w/ black crystal edges to cut through barriers, deflect magic blasts & resist telekinesis. 

My second OC, Proxy, dual wields Dao swords made from the same material. Pretty much giant curved blades w/ large rings along the back end which add to the momentum of the strike. 

And my third OC, Kevlar Thread, uses razor tipped whips, a rope dart (think Scorpion from MK), a chain sword whip, all in combination with a shield that is also a hand crank/ steam powered windmill blade. 

• Brohoof 1

Mine wouldn't fight very often, since he is me, and I promised myself to keep violence to a minimum. If he did fight, he would conjure a few sabers, and control them with magic. That, or hiding in places and be very sneaky. >:3

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Scorpion's weapons of choice is fairly similar to that of a typical Metal Gear load-out.

An assault rifle, a sidearm pistol, a combat knife, some hand-thrown projectiles. His protection gear could often double as indirect weapons too, given the proper circumstances.

• Brohoof 1

Cocoa Bean would offer a mug of cocoa and try to resolve the fight.

Orion would use the bo-staff.

Black Katana would use the katana with his watermelon infinity stone attached

Lightning normally just uses wind, but if he does use an actual weapon, it's usually the special bow and arrows he got from his friend. It's magic and uses ghost arrows, which only exist when fired.

Both of my OC's are pacifists, since Sunny Melody prefers to just get along with everyone, and Midnight Rose would be too scared to fight in most situations. But under certain circumstances, both of them would definitely fight if they had to.

Rose would most likely use her magic, since it's her greatest strength. She could make any pony who tried to fight her beg for mercy in a split second, but she prefers to stay away from ponies she doesn't like.

Sunny isn't much of a fighter, but say the wrong thing, and she gets angry quick. She'd love to hit someone over the head with her violin, but she would most likely try to beat them up with her bare hooves.

• Brohoof 1