Spike X Rarity

Rarity X Twilight

Lyra x Bon Bon

Twily x Shining Armor

Derpy x Dr. Whooves

ChezzyPie

PinkieDash

Did i get em all? No... Well i tried my best.... :lol:

But in all honesty, i have no problems with ships.... just shippers.... :okiedokielokie:

Y'all ruin everything >_>

Love you all, remember, shipping destroy's friendships and difference of opinion. So, stay shipless my friends.  ;)

Least favorite Mane Six ship: Appledash. Rainbow Dash would be better with Pinkie Pie, and Applejack is perfect with Rarity. (My OTP) Apple Dash are rivals, not lovers. I just don't see them working out. 

For all characters, I think Sparity is terrible. I'm fine with Madame Vastra and Jenny from Doctor Who, so it has nothing to do with species. The fact that Spike is portrayed as a child (regardless of what people say.) makes me find Sparity to be gross. It's double standards, too. If it was rule 63 (Elusive and Barbara) a lot of people would hate it and think it's sick. I'm fine with Spike having a crush on Rarity, but I don't think they should be paired. Spike should only be paired with CMC or other school age ponies.

• Brohoof 2

But in all honesty, i have no problems with ships.... just shippers....   Y'all ruin everything   Love you all, remember, shipping destroy's friendships and difference of opinion. So, stay shipless my friends. 

I'll admit my shipping brethren get way to over zealous over their respective pairings.

They all be like "U NO LIEK (insert name here) x (insert other name here)? U ded to meh!!!" 

For me though, shipping is a fun pass time. I look for the evidence for pairings I like, then shake things up by making some crack pairing art just for the heck of it. This show is supposed to be fun, so why not have fun with the pairings? 

grover_x_pinkie_by_billyggruff-d8v3jxf.p

Mah otp bruh

As for LEAST favorite shipping....hmm.... Snips x Snails, I like yaoi but no bro. 

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

My #2 is Rarilight because it's beautiful

#3 is Applejack (or Rarity) x Fluttershy, surprisingly enough

My second to last is Lyra and Bonbon because I just... I cannot

My last/least favorite ship is Octavia and Vinyl Scratch. I've tried to get what's going on between them in fics, but I'm sorry, "I like you because we both do music" isn't enough for me

tumblr_mqpmwnn12F1rdgv3fo1_500.png

Edited by Pokekid543

My least favourite is Rarity x Spike. Sweetie Belle x Spike is way cuter.

I have something to say and it will be pretty long and rantish...

I HATE it when a Brony dislikes a character because they get shipped a lot with a character their OC likes. I literally cannot believe that. Did you REALLY think that the staff members were going to ship your OC with a mane 6 member?!?!? Atleast characters like Flash Sentry actually have SOMETHING to do with the series! OC's don't have anything to do with MLP canon!! OC's are great idea for fandoms, but don't dislike a character just because the staff workers shipped a mane 6 member with them. OC's don't belong in MLP canon execpt for staff workers' OC's.

(edited)

Everything that needed to be said about Flashlight has already been said. I’ll just add that if you take Flash Sentry and put him in a band with Xyler and Craz, he doesn’t stand out one bit. The “awesome rad dudes” I’m talking about are Mabel Pines' (Gravity Falls) imaginary boyfriends from a thing called Dream Boy High (brought to your eyeballs by Good Enough Entertainment). Yup, he’s pretty much on their level. In fact, the whole EQG feels like it was directed by Mabel. Don’t get me wrong, I love that girl, but she has her quirks.

Apart from that, Fluttercord gives me the willies. I mean, he’s a very old geezer and she’s a young little pegasus. That’s plain creepy.

And that’s that. Ship away my fellow pony-loving siblings! Everything goes as long as you’re not in cahoots with H-Bro!

Edited by Goat-kun

My least favorite shippings are the ones where the characters have never canonically met and would have absolutely no reason to ever interact.

Also, anything that involves incest or underage characters is just creepy.

Dislestia.
No, no no! It's just.. no! I dont think I actually ship Princess Celestia with anybody. I love seeing her as kind of lone ruler. 
Others I dislike are Appledash, Applejack x Big Mac, Twispike, and probably more I just cant think of right now.

No offense to anybody who likes these ships! It's just my personal opinion. 

Flash Light, Flutter Mac, Rainbow Shy (I like the fan song Until the Sun though), Twilight Lunamoon, Flutter Cord, Dislestia and so many others. I'm not a big fan of shippings.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a full list of the ones I dislike:

-Spike and Rarity

-Fluttershy and Big McInTosh

-Twilight Sparkle x Comet Tail

-Derpy x Doctor Hooves

and...

-Sweetie Belle x Button

but that's not all...

-Rumble x Scootaloo

-Rumble x either Flitter or Cloudchaser

and...

-Fluttershy x Bulk Biceps

EDIT: I now like Dicord x Celestia.

Edited by Filly Lyra

I don't like pretty much any ship the isn't canon, in any fandom. I'm not sure why... Just... Naww. I'm not the shipping type. The only couple I really ship is Scentern 2/Scenechart, which is Scene and Intern 2/Flowchart from the web show MyMusic. They're soooo cute together and the ship (spoiler alert) became canon at the very end of season 2. But as for MLP ships... I don't kind most of them, but I just don't like when members of the Mane 6 are shipped with other mares because of their sexuality, and for no other reason. But I don't mind the Spike and Rarity shipping as much lol. But I don't like the Flashlight ship. As many have said, Flash is so bland and one dimensional; I despise him. He needs more personality.

x Fluttermac

x Dislestia

x Twilestia

x TwiSpike

x RariSpike

x Appledash

x Rarijack

x Raridash

x Flutterdash

x Rariblood

x Caramac

x Braemac
x Braejack

x Soardash

x Soarfire

x Lunlestia

x Or any sibling/family ship

Opposite sex shippings for the most part.  All canon ships are het so it just seems boring to waste fanon on more.

But my #1 least favorite shipping is Sparity.  I think it is creepy when one becomes romantically involved with someone one knew when one was an adult and that someone was a child.

• Brohoof 1

Discord x Fluttershy

As much as there's a lot of fuel for shippers, I'm just not seeing this 'Love'. Plus the relationship would be very weird. I prefer to see Discord as the protective friend, not boyfriend.

After a bit of thinking, I've started to dislike Rarijack. I can see the chemistry between them, but so far all the evidence seems to suggest that Rarity is straight (She's shown interest in two or three male characters but no females).

If it weren't for that, I would definitely ship it though.

Oh that's an easy one. Because Twi is a complex character. Flash is not. Tell me something: what personality traits does flash have? What makes him complex? What makes him unique? What makes him worthy of Twi? Why do you like him to begin with? Answer those, you'll see why people hate the ship. 

Other than FlashLIght, I'm not too big into Hetero relationships in general. It's part my preference for girl x girl romance, part finding hetero romance dull and overdone to absolute freaking death. Just about everything in media has a hetero romance subplot. It's nothing special to me anymore. That and, think about this: the few guys that are in the show, aren't that interesting to begin with. Only Discord, Mr. Cake, Big Mac, Iron Will & Spike who have distinct characteristics. That's not much to work with. 

• Brohoof 2