The hive

An awesome pic called the hive.

• Brohoof 7

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

With how Starlight became friends with Maud without Twilight's help, and the accumulation of events since last season, I'm convinced that she's a better student than Twilight ever was.

I'm hoping this means she gets her wings soon.

• Brohoof 4

4 hours ago, Little Flyer said:

With how Starlight became friends with Maud without Twilight's help, and the accumulation of events since last season, I'm convinced that she's a better student than Twilight ever was.

Maybe Starlight will become friends with more background characters.

• Brohoof 3

Dark thoughts are banished! Dark thoughts do not exist!

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4477-3810

(The picture of my OC in the profile icon was created by MrBrandonMac. OC description is in the Character Database.)

Just now, Photon Jet said:

Maybe Starlight will become friends with more background characters.

That would be nice. I'd like to see her become friends with the CMC's, or maybe Bon Bon and Lyra.

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Little Flyer said:

That would be nice. I'd like to see her become friends with the CMC's, or maybe Bon Bon and Lyra.

Those possibilities would be enjoyable. Lyra needs an episode focused on her. Not to mention the Cutie Mark Crusaders haven't had an episode in Season 7 yet.

• Brohoof 3

Handsome Without Glasses.

8cdec21820a44be164d49c83e564c9b1.jpg

• Brohoof 4

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

On 2/5/2017 at 1:24 AM, Baby Flyer said:

Anything but that :adorkable:

1 hour ago, Lambdadelta said:

(Scoffs) Some Starlight Glimmer fan you are. Hating on a cute little baby for his desire to see Starlight become a princess? You've already made the poor thing cry about it at least six or seven times by now.

If Starlight saw you saying all of this, I think she would have sympathy with the baby. Not because of his hopes to see her become a princess, but because you're hurting his feelings about his admiration for her. That's no way to treat a baby.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Lambdadelta said:

(Cries) I had just woken up a few minutes ago, and being chewed up like this is not how a baby such as myself would want to start their day. 

Do you really love Starlight? Because she would not like somepony who talks dirty to cute little baby ponies. You were a baby once too, you know. If anyone back then made you cry the way you've been making me cry, how would you feel about that?

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Baby Flyer said:

(Cries) I had just woken up a few minutes ago, and being chewed up like this is not how a baby such as myself would want to start their day. 

Do you really love Starlight? Because she would not like somepony who talks dirty to cute little baby ponies. You were a baby once too, you know. If anyone back then made you cry the way you've been making me cry, how would you feel about that?

Yes, i do, that why i dont want her to a princess. Being princess is a curse, you will be reduced to background pony, and you are getting less a character every season and become a dull character, look at S6 princess Twilight. 

Bonus: If Starlight become a princess, there will be a fan war, i dont want my favorite character getting attention that way, i want more people love her.

4 minutes ago, Lambdadelta said:

Yes, i do, that why i dont want her to a princess. Being princess is a curse, you will be reduced to background pony, and you are getting less a character every season and become a dull character, look at S6 princess Twilight. 

Oh come on, even main characters need a break every now and then, otherwise we wouldn't have great games like Yoshi's Island.

• Brohoof 1