Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

After seeing the finale, Starlight has now become my new favorite pony, I feel that she has become more interesting and doesn't really try to force friendship into others. I would love it if she becomes the new main character, I felt the show was in need of a change and I think Twilight has gotten too vanilla unfortunately.

Twilight just needs a new character arc, that's all.

• Brohoof 1

I would love it if she becomes the new main character

There are some lines you cant cross   :orly: I love Starlight character just like everyone else, but i know the limit, this is not her own show, Starlight should be a secondary character and Twilight should be a main character and always be the main character, no matter how dull and repetitive it is. Twilight desperately needs more episodes, more story arcs, please dont forget her :P   

• Brohoof 1

There are some lines you cant cross   :orly: I love Starlight character just like everyone else, but i know the limit, this is not her own show, Starlight should be a secondary character and Twilight should be a main character and always be the main character, no matter how dull and repetitive it is. Twilight desperately needs more episodes, more story arcs, please dont forget her :P   

Yes. Let's not agitate the Starlight haters any further.

I know, but there are things in the show that doesn't show a lot of significance in the show anymore like the friendship letters and the Elements of Harmony. I get that she's the main character and all that, but her vanilla personality and the fact she tries to control what who their friends should be pretty much turns me off. I would love for Starlight to get her own episodes since her friends consider her a member now.

After seeing the finale, Starlight has now become my new favorite pony, I feel that she has become more interesting and doesn't really try to force friendship into others. I would love it if she becomes the new main character, I felt the show was in need of a change and I think Twilight has gotten too vanilla unfortunately.

No, I think the future new main character is going to be Flurry Hearts (after she's grown up or at least at filly age). I mean, do you think they would make an episode about a never-seen-before alicorn born baby with unimaginable ammounts of power just to keep it a background pony ? :twi:

post-39679-0-20015600-1475918224_thumb.png

No, I think the future new main character is going to be Flurry Hearts (after she's grown up or at least at filly age). I mean, do you think they would make an episode about a never-seen-before alicorn born baby with unimaginable ammounts of power just to keep it a background pony ? :twi:

attachicon.gifprincess_flurry_heart_by_nstone53-d9prukc.png

The CMC hasn't even grown up, I don't know if they're even considering having her grown up like that. :P

Anypony else watched the season 6 finale? I sure did and I think Starlight Glimmer along with the other characters were brilliant! I think her team name should be called 'The Reformed Four' or something. What'd you think?

• Brohoof 3

Anypony else watched the season 6 finale? I sure did and I think Starlight Glimmer along with the other characters were brilliant! I think her team name should be called 'The Reformed Four' or something. What'd you think?

Who didn't? I guess we should have a new group with those characters, maybe even put Gilda in there as well. We have to wait until next year to see what happens to them.

• Brohoof 1

Who didn't? I guess we should have a new group with those characters, maybe even put Gilda in there as well. We have to wait until next year to see what happens to them.

We won't know until season 7 airs. Who knows what's in store for all of us?

• Brohoof 3

We won't know until season 7 airs. Who knows what's in store for all of us?

After seeing the finale, I already can't wait for next season, probably the best one coming and that's something I don't say too often.

• Brohoof 1

Yes. Let's not agitate the Starlight haters any further.

So, about Starlight haters... I guess her appearance in this season piss them off and the fact that her fans wanting more of her and the staff do them a favor even piss them off even more  :orly:  They want to eat her alive or something. I am glad that i didnt hate any character in this show, or loved them so much to the point that i become  totally bias toward them, I am pretty balanced  :orly: Wait... are you a Starlight hater?  :orly:

Edited by Lambdadelta

So, about Starlight haters... I guess her appearance in this season piss them off and the fact that her fans wanting more of her and the staff do them a favor even piss them off even more  :orly:  They want to eat her alive or something. I am glad that i didnt hate any character in this show, or loved them so much to the point that i become  totally bias toward them, I am pretty balanced  :orly: Wait... are you a Starlight hater?  :orly:

No. I am not a Starlight hater.

The CMC hasn't even grown up, I don't know if they're even considering having her grown up like that. :P

With the beginning of every new season Im expecting to finally see signs that the cmc mebers have grown up at least a bitsy bit. From S1 to S7 there seem to have passed at least 2 years in Equestria, yet the cmc's still have th exact same height, voice pitch and appearance as they always did. Don't get me wrong, they're very loveable as fillies, i just think growing up should be something inevitable.

• Brohoof 1

I would love for Starlight to get her own episodes since her friends consider her a member now.

A Starlight episode without Twilight in sight is good  :orly: She is too dependent on Twilight, time to get out that cold castle and make A REAL FRIENDSHIP. How can you improve your social skills if you just stay indoor? Sweet Celestia, you got a friendship teacher who completely forgot her old friends and not realize even one of them in her brother's wedding  ^_^  :twi:  :P

Don't get me wrong, they're very loveable as fillies, i just think growing up should be something inevitable.

But that long-thinned legs are ugly  :angry: Remember Fluttershy in Cutie Remark? She looks like a giraffe  :awuh:

LIKE THIS http://pre12.deviantart.net/08a8/th/pre/i/2012/208/9/a/filly_fluttershy_by_queina-d58t4hi.png   :-o Kids or Adults, no teenager plz.

• Brohoof 2

A Starlight episode without Twilight in sight is good  :orly: She is too dependent on Twilight, time to get out that cold castle and make A REAL FRIENDSHIP. How can you improve your social skills if you just stay indoor? Sweet Celestia, you got a friendship teacher who completely forgot her old friends and not realize even one of them in her brother's wedding  ^_^  :twi:  :P

But that long-thinned legs are ugly  :angry: Remember Fluttershy in Cutie Remark? She looks like a giraffe  :awuh:

LIKE THIS http://pre12.deviantart.net/08a8/th/pre/i/2012/208/9/a/filly_fluttershy_by_queina-d58t4hi.png   :-o Kids or Adults, no teenager plz.

I don't like the look of teenage ponies either, and I'm certainly having a hard time imagining Rarity growing old. But as I said, growing up is supposed to be something inevitable... Plus, we wanna see Flurry Hearts as more than just a baby. We want to see her going to school, making friends and learning to control her big magical powers.  :adorkable: She seems to have lots of potential as a character.

post-39679-0-34591800-1475922060_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Stages of Starlight:

stages_of_starlight_glimmer_by_zythy-da0

Also, there's this thought I've been keeping since the season 5 finale: did anyone see that Sonic Rainboom in the finale? Okay, might sound like a silly joke, but... It was THE Sonic Rainboom, the one that connected the whole Mane 6. And Starlight saw it right beside Twilight. In other words, it has connected Starlight as well. So... Am I reading too much into this?

• Brohoof 4