Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

• 2 weeks later...

Which hairstyle do you think suits Starlight Glimmer more. Her season 5 style or her season 6 style?

Now? Season 6 for sure. OG Starlight mane was strictly for evilness sake. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I'm gonna say this right now! After watching the recent episode, I now declare that Starlight Glimmer is a VERY likable unicorn and maybe...bear a new element of harmony. Sunset Shimmer sure has a competition going on.

Starlight might, I repeat MIGHT be one of my top ten favorite MLP characters.

• Brohoof 1

I'll just drop these over here...

sig-4506106.tumblr_o6jhfamz8F1tz71wgo1_5

I'll particularly like this one. Something about it gives it a Disney-esque feel, yet it still has an MLP style to it. :3

I really, really, really enjoyed No Second Prances. I'm happy for both Starlight and Trixie! I never found Trixie to be hateworthy and I thought she was empathetic throughout all of her storylines (yes, even during Magic Duel).

And Starlight befriending a pony she could relate to is great. Trixie's probably the one reformed villain who wouldn't have an adverse effect on Starlight. I hope to see the two of them interact in the future. 

• Brohoof 2

You know, I think Starlight might be my new personal Best Pony. Am I the only one? I'm just really starting to like her Character.

I doubt it's just you.

She's definitely my favorite pony! She's the only villain so far to have a point with where she was going. As wrong as her method was, she had an argument against Cutie Marks. The scene where she used friendship against Twilight by defending Fluttershy from the bullies was one of my personal favorites. I'm actually a bit disappointed they haven't been doing much with Starlight's Cutie Mark argument since her reformation. At least have Twilight explain why Cutie Marks can be good, but they just sorta abandoned that storyline.

I'm hopeful for the future, though.

Anyway, yeah I Kind went off topic. Starlight is best pony.

• Brohoof 1

Oh boy. I like Starlight Glimmer too, but after seeing that teaser trailer this afternoon, I don't like what she's up to.

I'm loading up my G1 Shockwave ahead of time.

Oh boy. I like Starlight Glimmer too, but after seeing that teaser trailer this afternoon, I don't like what she's up to.

I'm loading up my G1 Shockwave ahead of time.

She's just playing a role, kinda like the characters in the Hearthswarming play episode.
  • Brohoof 1

The opening post has been updated for Season 6 Starlight! Also all images are now replaced with GIFs as Starlight cannot be captured in a mere static image! Only GIFs can do her justice!

BEST MANE 7

tumblr_o4v36zokKb1tegtnto1_500.gif

• Brohoof 5