Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there gonna be more Starlight Glimmer episodes late-Oh, wait. I think I did read there's another episode coming soon. Never mind!

By the way, a few weeks ago, I uploaded a video called 'Starlight Glimmer Plays Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards'. It's just a game play video with voice overs. I would show it on here but I don't think it'll get much interest.

• Brohoof 3

I really like Starlight; while her motivation for turning evil was a bit rubbish, she's been a fun addition to the show, and with the added spark of pushing Twilight's characterisation on (turning her into a mentor-figure), it'll be interesting to see how this bond develops.

• Brohoof 1

@@Photon Jet

Do link it :) It is still Starlight content if it's "her" playing. Would be interesting to se how you found out her personality and how you countered it :)

Here's once again a drawing I myself made loooong ago. But still <3

And just becuase. I'll do a new one of her with my improved skills :D

starlight_glimmer_by_flearia-d9vrid1.jpg

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 2

@@Photon Jet

Do link it :) It is still Starlight content if it's "her" playing. Would be interesting to se how you found out her personality and how you countered it :)

Very well. Here's the video I mentioned earlier. It may not be perfect but I hope you like it. (This is a continuation of a couple of YTP videos I made last year.)

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 3

I love to know why Starlight neve talked to her parents about her friend problem. I mean I get her whole mentality of thinking that if she got a friends and they got their cutie mark they go away to about still. Did she even mention it too her parents..was she an orphan, just so many questions   eh i'm sure some fanfic out there can answer that.

Starlight super alicorn-rainbow power ultra doomsday form

sig-4649981.large.png

all i'm thinking it "I loook ridiculous!!" in royal canterlot voice

I'm not going into very much detail about the upcoming finale for Season Six, but I have a bold prediction.

Before the finale concludes, Starlight will become a princess.

• Brohoof 3

@,

You mean like this?

Only happier.  ha, ha. 

tumblr_nsqtjhvFT21rlb5p1o1_500.png

Yeah. That's it.

I wonder what her dominance will be though. Probably the spirit of Forgiveness or something like that I assume.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not going into very much detail about the upcoming finale for Season Six, but I have a bold prediction.

Before the finale concludes, Starlight will become a princess.

Oh Flyer. For such a little baby pony, you sure do have a warm heart for characters in the show. Maybe even more than I do.

And if I may add, once she becomes a princess, she marries Sunburst and the two live happily ever after.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...