Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

As of yesterday's fifth season finale episode, Starlight Glimmer later turned good and no longer an antagonist, villain, or evil anymore.

I loved she is redeemed this way as I say that's the "best" ending part to be friends with the mane six and everypony shows up happiness! :D

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, if she was just pretending to be redeemed so she could secretly convert the Mane 6 and carry out her evil plans undercover, that would be awesome... but I don't think they're going to put that much depth in MLP because children watch too. But still looking forward to the new season as the finale hinted that she would be a part of the Mane 6, or at least a friend to them, so that's practically ensuring future appearances.

sig-4240300.1032014__safe_fluttershy_scr

I literally loled out loud when I saw that. Best face ever. I need a vector of that to plaster all over everything.

• Brohoof 1

Sunset, Twilight, Starlight, at this point we only need someone to represent entirely the night.. oh right, we have Luna and Moondance.  Oh, well, I like all of them just fine, and I love redemption stories.. so here's to one to Starlight, who went from adversary to student and friend by the end of the season.. not as quick of a redemption as sunset or luna, but one that was just as much fun.. for me at least.

• Brohoof 1

Before E25 and 26 im not seen chances for that redemption, because Starlight reminds me too much dictators of east european communistic regimes. Her re-education prison reminds me very echt communistic brainwash from my youth (i was "pioneer" - jeunesse of soviet communistic party - at mid 80's and i belived all that BS, what higher communists explains)
After falling the USSR disclosed mass crimes of NKVD and KGB at Stalin era and result: most people here hates communists more than Hitler and nazies.

After waching the S5 finale i ask me "WHAT HAPPEN NOW?" And im not understand, its that redemption right or wrong. For finding the reply, i drew Starlight in situation, how ends most of east european communistic dictators, when their regimes fall.

beaten_rebel_by_soobel-d9k1dpw.jpg

Rise a weapon and end her pain? Answer is simple: certainly NOT.

A point again for end the compare of human and pony logic and world. They are so different.

And thanks to writers for tricky and interesting scenario, Starlight Glimmer's story was pretty cool :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question......how do you guys like her if she is the bad guy? 

She annoys the hell out of me....that attitude she has....so childish...

She recently was reformed, and there were plenty of bronies who liked Discord back when he was a villain, and there are other villains that fans like. So liking a bad guy is definitely not something new, it's been a thing WAY before MLP ever existed.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm, definitely sexy poneh  :bedeyes:

StarlightNightbyBehindSpace-215772741.pn

Sexy anime Starlight Glimmer, by the guy (or girl :huh:) who makes the Frienship is Magic webcomic  :icwudt: . WHY THE FUCK ME TOOK ME THAT LONG TO START READING IT?  :=:

fanstarlightglimmerbymauroz-652706433.pn

Now for some kawai Starlight 

1064579__safe_solo_clothes_looking%252Ba

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...