Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The more I think about it, after watching her appearances in Season 6, I feel like Starlight Glimmer's become one of my favorite characters. I'm not sure why, but I've started find her pretty relatable in numerous ways. Plus, she is pretty cute tbh :P

starlight_glimmer_by_hankofficer-d9wn1z0

• Brohoof 4

UiZJYJv.jpg

I realised that Starlight makes the best faces. So I made it my duty to try and screencap most of her glorious faces. This isn't even half of them.. help.

Best pony.

• Brohoof 6

Guys, what do you think of the possibility that we get a Nightmare Night episode situated around Starlight?

Now THAT sounds like something I'd like to see.

sig-4534702.UiZJYJv.jpg

I realised that Starlight makes the best faces. So I made it my duty to try and screencap most of her glorious faces. This isn't even half of them.. help.

Best pony.

Dude, that is genuinely one of the best things I've seen in my life. I'm making that my new desktop!
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you guys think that GlimGlam will ever get her own throne and/or get called by the map?

A couple weeks ago I would've said no because of what she did to the map, but now that she's made her contribution to fix it, I don't see why not.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I should probably start posting here more often.

sig-4581716.starlight_glimmer_by_hungrys

(best pone k)

:SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: THAT'S A CUTIE :wub:

Now for some adorasexy cheerleader Glimmer :wub::bedeyes:

large.jpg

PD: The reason I'm posting one image per post, is because I'm copying them from derpibooru. For some reason, this community's system DERPS :muffins: with these. If I post more than one from derpibooru, one of them will overwrite the others :huh:

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 2