Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone else here afraid of mayonnaise?

Spikey-Wikey

On 2020-06-12 at 9:08 PM, Splashee said:

How can this topic still be a topic? :confused:

Well, as long as it is, mayo isn't scary. But if you mix ketchup into it, it will taste really funky. :eww:

you think gen 5 got it from here?

btw BING BONG!!!!????

Mayonaise is good for one thing, and that is potato salads.

Other then that, its texture and its taste are just... off-putting. Even as a dip. Ketchup is much more appropriate in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Eazy said:

Mayonaise is good for one thing, and that is potato salads.

Other then that, its texture and its taste are just... off-putting. Even as a dip. Ketchup is much more appropriate in my opinion.

yes fellow ketchup lover.

• 6 months later...

Most industrialized mayos taste worse every time. It is like they are actually downgrading the quality of their products on purpose.
Similar is the case with some of the current media. They could come up with some absolutely amazing ideas, pouring their hearts and souls into new productions. But they aim for mediocrity, instead.
And it is not like there is an absence of talent, but an actual determination imposed by the heads of this industry to repeat themselves over and over again. It is a resolve that is not founded on fear of failure, but a willingness to fail and disappoint on purpose.
I believe some of the luciferian families are trying to reduce the appeal of the babylonian system, that is the world delusion they have casted upon the plane of the earth and all of humanity.
Similar with presidents openly threatening people with forced vaccinations, or nasa and other space agencies slowly hinting that outer space was never real.

Anyway, I once had some homemade mayo. It was alright.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@Mayonnaisehas proven to be one menacing presence and not just on table or inside a fridge. It's very wise to be ware of him! 

Remember to behave around Mayonnaise. For Mayonnaise is always watching. Always vigilant...

@Silly WingsI think Your contribution to this thread will be of significant importance!