Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What's your theme song?

Spock

(Seriously this is the Best Nintendo DS Franchise out there ((COME AT ME))

The way it sounds just feels like it'd be fitting for me, Also I could listen to it all day :wub:

If I legitimately hate to pick a theme song that reflected my legitimate personality instead of my goofy, bullcrap personality that I have in forum games, it would probably be this.

http://soundcloud.com/total-discommunication/betwixt-between-so-sweet

Quality of file isn't that great. Better on the file I have. First world problems.

Edited by Sugar Plum

Pretty simple, sounds cool, upbeat and cheerful enough, but is sad for what it's associated with. I know it's just from a sonic game, but it's quite emotional in comparison to most from that series, just read some of the comments.

My theme song would have to be Alice in Chains' "Rooster". I've always strongly identified with its themes: anger, fear and isolation, but with bold strokes of honesty, loyalty and courage.

• 2 months later...

I just had another one of my somewhat random thoughts and that is if I had my own personal theme song what would it be? To get to where I am now required working a lot harder at certain things that a lot of people take for granted and a few examples of kicking fate straight in the nuts. I think this song best reflects that.

Fort Mino- Remember The Name

So if you had a theme song what would it be?

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 2

I am tempted to say "always look on the bright side of life", but that would be way too stock and overused (although very fitting.) Eric Idle's singing abilities are still pretty awesome none the less though.

I would have to say Deep Mountain from Touhou Perfect Cherry Blossom. I like how it starts out slow and it slowly builds up speed while not sacrificing its composure and going completely insane. A bit like Phoenix Wright's "Cornered" theme in that aspect of building up speed while not losing control.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

It would have to be something depressing, preferably with one or more of my favorite instruments featured in it... Ooh like this!:

well, I don't even know really

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0

I seriously don't know which song describes me, I thought about this a long time ago, I thought that my theme song was Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day because I was really depressed and didn't have many friends, but that was when I was in the 'emo' phase about a year ago. So as I said, no freakin' clue :P

EDIT:

About a year later and I think I actually have one now.

Or alternatively:

Edited by MidnightInferno

It depends on what's happening at the moment *laughs*

I suppose if I had to pick one song it would be this gorgeous piece of work:

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=scUyXaWMyAk

It's sort of sad but empowering at the same time.

My other one would be:

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=Pak0LEhFyAY

For personal reasons.

It depends on what's happening at the moment *laughs*
Same here, my theme songs would constantly shift (at least, every other month).

I often find "Quiet People" and Metric's "Blindness" to describe my current feelings accurately. I used to feel "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day to fit me when I was depressed and lonely.

I forgot non-English songs.

"Voyage Voyage" by Desireless is a fair representation of what's going on in my head, and what I dream to be. Also "Elbette" ("of course, naturally, obviously") by Candan Erçetin, whose lyrics (that I may translate) describe the changes of mood or behavior you might notice in me. Then "Özlerim Istanbulu" ("I Miss Istanbul") by Patrica Carli, a nice blend of 60's pop from the West and sounds from my country, meaning it reflects my mixed culture (born in Istanbul before moving to France).

When other people annoy me with their artificial 'kindness' and false 'intelligence', I think "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne.

Edited by Feather Spiral

Rachmaninoff's G minor prelude. It reminds me of myself, melancholic but energetic, dreaming and philosophical, and then brought back to reality, the vicious cycle of my life, but the end isn't sad... ?