Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something nice about your least favorite character in the show

Sazama Ichida

In the show, my least favorite is RD too, and I agree with you that she has a great looking design.

In the franchise as a whole, there's Flash Sentry, but I'm really having a hard time finding something good to say about him. Well, he only has cameo appearances outside the movies, so I guess that's better than adding a bland love interest to the mainline series,

• Brohoof 1

In the show, my least favorite is RD too, and I agree with you that she has a great looking design.

In the franchise as a whole, there's Flash Sentry, but I'm really having a hard time finding something good to say about him. Well, he only has cameo appearances outside the movies, so I guess that's better than adding a bland love interest to the mainline series,

You have to admit he is very nice to Twilight (except for when the Dazzlings cast their spell) so I give him credit for being nice. 

Rainbow used to be my least favorite Mane 6 but when she is emotional and insecure I love her. 

Diamond Tiara is my least fave and I guess the nicest thing I can say is she is purple. 

Prince Blueblood is a mysterious character. We don't know anything about him, and he seems very important because he was with the royalty ponies in Equestria Games.

Snips and Snails:

They don't appear that much :P

Swap Snips and Snails with Flim and Flam and you get me

• Brohoof 1