Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No FiM this next week T_T

Steve Piranha

I'd watch the G3 movies but they're the same as the ones before the season premiere so...still on my cable box. Then again G3 is better than season 5 so far lmao.

• Brohoof 3

Oh well, it'll give me time to catch up on the last two at least!  :please:

WTF? I've watched G3, and while I'm glad I watched past gens I'm not sure I want to watch them again, least of all G3. On the other hand, season 5 is off to one of the best starts IMHO, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. That said, I waited for more than half a year for season 5. What's another couple weeks for the next episode?

Well, that half hour time slot just opened up on the schedule so. Who has suggestions? :please:

ugh, i hate it when they do breaks! we already had a 329 day break after season 4!

This being said, you lot survived a massive hiatus, you can survive one short week, no? ;)

• Brohoof 2

Doesn't bother me, but it seems a lot of cartoons are doing these strange hiatuses lately. Whether it's random one or two week hiatuses to long breaks in the middle of the season, to having literally a week break between seasons a la Adventure Time.

I also believe that there will be a break again after Episode 99 (Season 5 Episode 8) leading up to episode 100. I forget where I saw that though. 

• Brohoof 5

Meh, as long as the episodes remain the general quality that season 5 has shown thus far I can wait just fine. :)

• Brohoof 3

I am very chill about it. I can fin
ally do something else, instead of waiting the whole day for the episode and then i don't have to discuss it for hours with LZRD WZRD.

(no offence honey <3)

• Brohoof 1