Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No FiM this next week T_T

Steve Piranha

I don't mind them doing this, cause they've done it in the past, season 4 was the exception.  Much rather have several small breaks in-between episodes and shorten the hiatus between the seasons rather than one overly long hiatus. Also they might have to put breaks in in order to finish production on some episodes.

• Brohoof 1

This being said, you lot survived a massive hiatus, you can survive one short week, no? ;)

yeah but why should i have to though? isn't a year long enough?

post-1927-0-31329000-1430780321.jpg

(edited)

I'd watch the G3 movies but they're the same as the ones before the season premiere so...still on my cable box. Then again G3 is better than season 5 so far lmao.

:/ not sure if troll or if serious

Edited by Firedog
  • Brohoof 4

I don't mind the occasional break, as someone else said it makes the season last longer...but...but, but, but!! Why this episode!? They delayed just in time for one I've been looking forward to most.  :okiedokielokie: Okay I'm done. I'll live. XD

• Brohoof 2

I don't mind the break of ponies either considering I didn't get to see the recent episode till it was posted online due to traveling to the beach. I was in the car when MLP was on television. I think the break of ponies is nice too, gives us time to be excited for what's ahead.

yeah but why should i have to though? isn't a year long enough?

mlfw4147_small.jpg

Season 4 did this too. It is VERY common. Has to do with broadcast contracts, long term broadcast timing with later portions of the season and future seasons, ratings analytics, etc.

(edited)

I'll just  watch MLP japanese of the past seasons!

Edited by Tao

One week is nothing seeing that we're gonna have to wait two weeks for episode 100 (which I admittedly don't have that much faith in). The people I'm the most sorry for are the kids, they might wake up with the hopes of seeing a brand new episode and are instead going to see absolute crap (by which I mean G3). 

• Brohoof 1

One week is nothing seeing that we're gonna have to wait two weeks for episode 100 (which I admittedly don't have that much faith in). The people I'm the most sorry for are the kids, they might wake up with the hopes of seeing a brand new episode and are instead going to see absolute crap (by which I mean G3).

Eh, sometimes variety can be a decent surprise. When they showed G3 a few weeks ago I was pleasantly surprised; I especially like G3 Spike. If anything; just pray they don't show G3.5. :P

There's no new Pokemon the Series: XY this week either. Maybe it has something to do with it being Mother's Day weekend.

• Brohoof 1

When does the next one come out, then?  That is just too bad.  That is one of the reasons I look forward to Saturdays now.

May 16 is next episode, and I got exams that day  :(

Oddly enough, I actually prefer the occasional gap in the episodes. It gives us some time to reflect on the season so far and plenty of time to look forward to the next episode. :catface: The week's tend to go by very fast sometimes. :P Its a good way to sorta stretch out the season a bit too.

• Brohoof 2

Breaks are a good thing. After all, it could easily be another 10 months or so before the next season. No need to rush through and have to wait that much longer for new episodes.