Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what is the point of being a anti brony

RainbowDashie2000

(edited)
Perhaps you should ask some anti-brony this, they at least know why they hate us.

I know a guy who is an anti-brony and an anime fan. Once he was loudly cursing the show, so I asked him why does he hates it, he likes anime, others doesn't  yet they don't call it in names. The response: " cuz anime is good and that s*** sucks".

What can I say, he made his point.

Edited by Kerberossz

The only reason to be an anti-brony at all is to troll. It's astoundingly easy to troll bronies. You don't even have to actually hate the show to do it, too.

Personally I believe the only people who are STILL anti-bronies 4 years later are trolls. If not, that's some next-level dedication to hating people who watch a little girl's TV show and makes them more pathetic than they make us out to be.

That video in the OP, there's no way that's serious; he's joking. "anti brony fan fictions" That's trolling, no doubt.

But even if that "anti brony purification union" guy is trolling his dedication to it still makes him a total loser just to make people hurtmad.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I didn't watch the video, so I'm just gonna address Anti-Bronerism itself.  Not that it hasn't been brought up four thousand times already.

In much the same way that Batman created his own greatest nemesis The Joker (purposely silly analogy), Broners created Anti-Broners.  By liking something, you inevitably raise the ire of those who don't want you to like that something.  The trick, as I've learned, is not to give too much of a shit. xD  Your watching the show doesn't actually affect Anti-Broners in the least, and their not-watching the show or disliking its watchers ought not to effect Broners, either.

It's a waste of your time drawing attention to stuff like this.  Go watch ponies and buy brushables.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby

• 3 weeks later...

The point of it is just trolling. As useless as it sounds, there's always gonna be people who are gonna do that, just hate on things for no reason, especially an seemingly easy target like our brony fandom... but don't let it get to you. Just not worth it. :okiedokielokie: