Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

At what point do you think to yourself "I've achieved all my goals in life"?:)

Impulse

• The title was changed to At what point do you think to yourself "I've achieved all my goals in life"?:)

Married to a loyal wife, hopefully 2-4 children, my own and or step children included. A decent house, an in home gym, the ability to have a healthy vegetarian diet, and privacy to be wholesome with my family and intimate with my wife.

And dogs... Absolutely need dogs lol

Edited by FriendGuy
  • Hugs 1

No that would be impossible. I usually set one goal at a time for myself to avoid disappointment on high expectations. I have achieved good things as I hoped and worked hard for. There are time when I struggled with lack of motivation and wanted to just give up. However having a mindset of wanting to prove these people wrong is what drives me. My ambition and pride is the key to keep going. I may not know what the future may hold for me- but slow and steady wins the race. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

44 minutes ago, TBD said:

No that would be impossible. I usually set one goal at a time for myself to avoid disappointment on high expectations. I have achieved good things as I hoped and worked hard for. There are time when I struggled with lack of motivation and wanted to just give up. However having a mindset of wanting to prove these people wrong is what drives me. My ambition and pride is the key to keep going. I may not know what the future may hold for me- but slow and steady wins the race. 

"To prove people wrong" good 

Ambition and pride?That's so me :D

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

2 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

Never because I never stop setting goals for myself. Once I meet one goal I set another.

Hmm
Good to know you're ambitious too

Many ambitious people here I see!Keep it up.

AMBITION IS ONE KEY TO SUCCESS

Edited by Party-fun
  • Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

What is goal... is goal an instrument?

Is being a decent human being an... Instrument? Because if it is I've definitely been learning how to play and I'm getting pretty good, if so I think it means I've accomplished one of my greatest goals

I think that even though it's a nice idea to have goals in life, I don't think its possible to achieve all goals! Not in a "there's no way you achieve all that" way but more in a "there's so much potential beyond just the goals set up for yourself" way!!

That was a bit convoluted, but I think that at least for myself- I don't want to have achieved all my goals lol!

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, FriendGuy said:

Is being a decent human being an... Instrument? Because if it is I've definitely been learning how to play and I'm getting pretty good, if so I think it means I've accomplished one of my greatest goals

I guess you're decent in playing the instrument then.:mlp_smug:

• 3 weeks later...

Never because I am always setting new goals. I don't have goals like "these are my goals in life once I've achieved them I will be satisfied" because that makes it seem like I have to achieve them to be happy or satisfied, and that won't happen if I do it that way.

The day my son and/or daughter comes to me and says "Thanks for everything you've taught me Mom." I think then I would have finally achieved everything I've been looking for in this life. 

That Versace handbag and expensive house lets go. I'm already en route to being a successful business woman. Just need to move higher in the ranks and get better at my current job. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t know if there is any such point in life where all goals are truly achieved. If all your present goals are achieved there are always new goals to aspire to, and that’s as it should be. I’d never want to live without something to motivate me to accomplish something else for myself or others. Most of my childhood goals have been more or less satisfied, but life constantly changes and brings new dreams every day. It doesn’t mean I live in a constant state of want; I just like new horizons to explore.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1