Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games Equestria Girls: Friendship Games Trailer

CastletonSnob

(edited)

I am definitely excited for this movie, especially after seeing the trailer, it's nice to see that Sunset Shimmer is returning and playing the role that pony Twilight played, also definitely cool to see human Twilight make her full appearance and I wonder if she'll be a villain or a innocent individual thrown into the mix of villainy. I do wonder who or what the villains in this film will be if it's not human Twilight, still I am excited for this movie!!

Edited by MLPFanatic34
  • Brohoof 1

Okay this looks interesting.  I say interesting cause the trailer seemed to focus an awful lot on Twilight which I don't like.  For the trailers I get the impression we're going to be focusing heavy on Twilight her. which isn't bad per say, but part of what I liked about Rainbow Rocks was more of the focus was on Sunset Shimmer as well has having moments for the rest of the Humane 5.  Not to say that won't happen, I just feel this trailer is leaning in a very Twilight heavy direction and I prefer Sunset Shimmer in the lead role, is all. 

Animation looks amazing too.

Other side notes: Twilight was holding a compact thingy when she was doing the whole Kamahamaha thing.

No Pony versions, unless they're saving a few cameo appearances, like a journal entry by Sunset or a cross dimensional rip allowing them to see one another. 

Also Human Sunset Shimmer better sure as hell be the after credit teaser for this movie. 

• Brohoof 1

Its here!!!!!

It looks really good. As in like, the animation looks very smooth.

And also it looks good in the figurative sense too, of course.

Fallout 4 and Friendship Games. The hype has been doubled.

Yup. Things are about to get Kaibutsu-kun in here...Literally. I have watched that Japanese drama on TV back in Summer 2011. But man, this is gonna be the best Equestria Girls threequel EVER!

Im gonna have to hope someone puts it on youtube and i can snipe download it quick enough, before it gets taken down.

I cant wait for it to go on Netflix! I neeeeeeeeed it!

No theatrical release? That's a bummer. Honestly, I found it to be a blast to go see it in theaters.

Looks like it's going to be really fun. Can't wait to see it. It seems Twilight and Sunset's roles are reversed this time around. And did I see a glimpse of Everfree Forest? Possibly a hint to people discovering or going into Equestria.

I would very much like it if he Dazzlings came back too.

• Brohoof 1

Alright, I enjoyed the first two (especially the second) and based on what I've seen here I can say I might as well take a whack at this as well. Looks pretty good. I'm actually glad they did something with the original Twilight seen at the end of the second movie so she wasn't just a random cameo to never be touched upon again. It's intriguing.

I am excited for the movie, but I'm wondering if their gonna sow the movie in theatres. I don't want to watch the movie from Discovery Family and find out random parts of the movie just so I could be 1 hour in length, just like Rainbow Rocks.

But, this movie looks rather interesting. And this is how the advertisements should look like:

post-31321-0-06881400-1435839900_thumb.png

they didnt show waifu stealer brad so far so good

Sorry to disappont, but he appeared in the background (One alongside Lyra no less), including when they showed their Wondercolts team together

Human Twi might steal the spotlight from Sunny, but I see glimpses she migh get an interesting story. Did you see how introverted she always look when she's alongside her prep classmates? She's probably doesn't have friends, but Rarity's comment about her suggest she may be of the type who pushes other people away. Also, I'm curious how's the social culture in the Prep. I don't think they are the most friendly and welcoming of the bunch, judging by one of the main antagonist's comment about Twi's performance, and we got students whose poneh counterparts are an absolute "gem", namely, Jet Set, Uppercrust, and Suri..... Not to mention having a foil to the protagonist is a must  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

So excited :D

Seeing Sunset Shimmer acting like a true leader of the group made me smile and this is just the trailer, I cant wait for the actual movie.

I wonder what role human world Twilight will play...only time will tell I guess