Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Say it Troblems ... say the words!

Creamy Arty

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young Moderator whose Admins always made her work late with the reports. But what no one knew is that the king of the goblins Admins had seen promise with the girl, and he had given her certain powers. So one night, when the reports had been particularly cruel to her, she called on the goblins Admins for help! "Say your right words," the Admins said, "and we'll take you to the Admin City. And you will be free.

Thought we were done with staff announcements huh? Members of MLP Forums great and small - Troblems (@Love) has successfully navigated and mastered the Labyrinth of Roleplay World, Moderation, and has consistently been a helpful guiding light among us all. It is no small task to manage and lead as many as she has. It is an even more remarkable feat to do so retaining her enthusiasm and love for this community. Leadership, empathy, compassion, a sense of humor about the world, creative, and damn fine with a needle. All of these are important traits to have to provide stewardship over a community as large as ours. It is why we are proud to welcome her as the newest member of MLP Forums Administration team. Troblems, thank you for all that you have done and all that we know you will do. Also, remember Troblems ... 

"It's only forever it's not long at all"

Troblems and the other Admins IRL. She still won't take off her head. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiUt5HuW3xc

one_more_thing.pngi

Troblems new role as Administrator and David Bowie slayer actually heralds a change in Roleplay World and the Pony Roleplay project. Effective immediately Fhaolan will be promoted to Team Leader of Roleplay World on MLP Forums and will assume his place as the Administrative Lead of PRP. Congrats Fhaolan Sir Didymus.  

Fhaolan ... you are in command of the fun and adventure my good sir!

tumblr_m4ytkd91Gj1qb3vseo1_r2_500.gif

• Brohoof 31

She is the chosen one. ALL HAIL!

• Brohoof 7

Congratulations Troblems! I have no doubt you will be an excellent admin :) 

grats troblemos

may your new reign be good, just and filled with awesome plushies

• Brohoof 5

Yes. Yes. Yes.

I've always known this would happen.

Troblems, you deserve this so much.

Like, truly. You have done so much for this community, you're an overall amazing person, and you will continue to do great things.

I'm so proud to call you the first female admin, as well.

tumblr_muguhqUmi51rnp959o1_500.gif

• Brohoof 9

First off; congrats to Troblems. This was something that was overdue for a while. Your dedication to RP World is second to none, and I've have appreciated the advice you've given when asked. We have fine leader at the helm.

Along with that, congrats to Fhaolan as the RP World Team Leader. This was also long overdue, and he has earned this. :)

• Brohoof 5

Congrats Troblems, It's fantastic to see you in the blue where you belong. I just hope you realise that you can never leave us now, I won't allow it <3

I said Id do this if you ever became an admin so here, have some tea~

106b1dac6464f39402f84a0205dd279c12929947

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Damn it's been the month of promotions for the staff :blink: "Here's a promotion! You get a promotion! You get one too, everyone gets a promotion!" ^_^

Anyways, congrats Troblems! :D

Edited by Misty Rose
  • Brohoof 5

>Isn't an Admin on a pony forum.
>#firstworldtroblems

Holy heck. You go girl. Now let's stop promoting people, else I might be an admin, and that would suck for all of us. xD

• Brohoof 8

Ending the day with some good news indeed :). Troblems has been an amazing mod since she was hired, and I'm glad she's been recognized for all her hard work. Best wishes up there in adminland and pls don't forget about us little people :c

• Brohoof 6

What more can I say that Arty hasn't already said. I remember the first conversation I had with Troblems and it revolved around Return of the Jedi (it always comes down to Star Wars). Since I joined staff she has been a calming, reassuring, hilarious, and sharp confidant who could make you feel at ease while always keeping it grounded. The phrase 'down to earth' is overused, but it is fitting here.

Beyond that, I learned a lot from her regardless of the position I was in at the time. Somehow she always made time to answer my questions or listen to the crazy ideas I would bounce off of her. It's great to have you on the team, and yes ... the first female Administrator is a proud moment for MLP Forums. 

One word of advice, be careful of this thing in the office. 

FF8_Malboro.png

• Brohoof 9

TROBLEMS HAS BECOME PURE LIGHT! PURE ENERGY! SHE WILL BURN LIKE THE BRIGHTEST STAR!

you're gonna burn, all right

This was really a longtime coming -- but better late than never! Troblems, you're one of the most dedicated people I've had the pleasure of working with. I'm glad to have you representing the team at the highest level. You've definitely earned it.

• Brohoof 6

Many congrats Troblems (and to you as well, Fhaolan), you both certainly deserve it!  Haven't interacted too much one-on-one with ya, Troblems, outside of the Poniverse Staff Lounge, but you've always struck me as nothing but completely nice and a dedicated staff member.  Best of luck with your new responsibilities!  :muffins:

Damn it's been the month of promotions for the staff :blink: "Here's a promotion! You get a promotion! You get one too, everyone gets a promotion!" ^_^

Oh you were just asking for this weren't you?  :okiedokielokie:

61775509.jpg

There, ya happy?  I posted it, because of course I would, because how could I not after reading that!  :angry:   I'm such a meme-whore sometimes...  >_>

;)

• Brohoof 7

Holy crap, I go to Costco and this is what happens? Could have at least warned me.

Thanks everyone, I look forward to breaking all the permissions ever.

Okay srsly this time, I'm a bit daunted and very excited. I'll try not to break anything too much.

Every time I turn around, @@Love finds something new for me to do. :)

What? I can't hear you over the sound of your second promotion in a week.
  • Brohoof 13

Many congrats Troblems (and to you as well, Fhaolan), you both certainly deserve it!  Haven't interacted too much one-on-one with ya, Troblems, outside of the Poniverse Staff Lounge, but you've always struck me as nothing but completely nice and a dedicated staff member.  Best of luck with your new responsibilities!  :muffins:

Oh you were just asking for this weren't you?  :okiedokielokie:

sig-3904233.61775509.jpg

There, ya happy?  I posted it, because of course I would, because how could I not after reading that!  :angry:   I'm such a meme-whore sometimes...  >_>

;)

My wish has been granted :catface: Lol seriously I was thinking of Oprah when I wrote that ^_^

• Brohoof 4

Congratulations to both of you, and welcome to the recently-promoted staffers club, which I've decided is now a thing :P

Really though, so excited for both of you. Love, I will miss you as my team leader but am so pumped for the forum's sudden surge of girl power. Fhaolan, I couldn't ask for a better new team leader :)

• Brohoof 7

Congratulations to both of you, and welcome to the recently-promoted staffers club, which I've decided is now a thing :P

Really though, so excited for both of you. Love, I will miss you as my team leader but am so pumped for the forum's sudden surge of girl power. Fhaolan, I couldn't ask for a better new team leader :)

non2i.jpg

I blame Simon!

xD

...and damn fine with a needle. All of these are important traits to have to provide stewardship over a community as large as ours.

We've been warned. All of us :o

Also, congrats Troblems! You're for sure up to the task. Just remember not to stress yourself too thin D: !

• Brohoof 4

What? I can't hear you over the sound of your second promotion in a week.

Oh, for the sake of St. Peter. Here we go again... :)

• Brohoof 5