Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 6 COMING THIS YEAR!

EquestriaGuy

plot twist: it's as short as season 3

Hell, THIS season could be as short as season 3 even. Next episode turns out to be the S5 finale, and later they'll transmit the rest of the leaked episodes labeled as S6. It's possible, no one said those episodes belonged to a single season 

With all the waiting I've done for this show it'd be nice to have a shorter hiatus for once... :o

Hope they can deliver on that promise! :please:

If they can't though, well... we can forgive Hasbro's Twitter for jumping the gun, can't we? :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Hell, THIS season could be as short as season 3 even. Next episode turns out to be the S5 finale, and later they'll transmit the rest of the leaked episodes labeled as S6. It's possible, no one said those episodes belonged to a single season

I think it's been implied. I'm pretty sure it was already said that season 5 was going to be 26 episodes long.

• Brohoof 1

I think it's been implied. I'm pretty sure it was already said that season 5 was going to be 26 episodes long.

Oh yeah, you're right XD. anyway, the gap between seasons it's still unusually short though  :huh: . I don't think it'll be 26 episodes long, but half as long like S3.... who knows what they're planing to build there  :confused:

Sigh. It's now conceivable that season six will start BEFORE Doctor Who resumes in the fall. BBC, what are you doing to me?

Don't get me wrong though. I just stowed away on the Hype Train for an early season six!

This probably means season 5 is going to end on a HUGE cliff hanger, they probably wrote season 6 while they were writing season 5, which is why its coming out so soon, assuming this isn't a big ol' troll by hasbro. 

• Brohoof 1

Um....yeah, i know this came from Hasbro's Twiiter but with season 5 only half over with it already being July, combined with all the hiatuses we're getting, later this year doesn't seem likely.

I dont know whether I should happy or not... i watched some long-running animes, especially naruto. They will decline after long run no matter how good they are ; ((. I dont want FIM to end, but other part of me know what will happen to long-running series... I m still exciting for ss6 and scare at the same time. Sr if I m ruining the fun...

• Brohoof 2

I am psyched for this news! More Twily I mean, ponies :D

Sigh. It's now conceivable that season six will start BEFORE Doctor Who resumes in the fall. BBC, what are you doing to me?

I'm still behind on season 6. I've been putting off watching more, maybe I should catch up. Really been liking Matt Smith.