Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 6 COMING THIS YEAR!

EquestriaGuy

I dont know whether I should happy or not... i watched some long-running animes, especially naruto. They will decline after long run no matter how good they are ; ((. I dont want FIM to end, but other part of me know what will happen to long-running series... I m still exciting for ss6 and scare at the same time. Sr if I m ruining the fun...

It's a legitimate concern. 

I swear, just the very mention of the show coming to an end makes some bronies curl up in fear. But the painful truth is that it can only remain good for so long. Hell, we already know that Amy Keating Rogers, a veteran writer and easily one of the best the show has now, is leaving after season 5. It's never a good thing for a show when its veteran writers start leaving. And FiM in particular had the actual misfortune of having it's creator abandon it after only one season. Speaking of which, we don't even know when Meghan McCarthy will be back either. 

Personally, I would much rather have the show end sooner on a positive note, rather than have Hasbro milk it to death until it's almost unrecognizable from the show it once was, like what happened with Spongebob Squarepants and The Simpsons. And though most bronies are loathe to talk about when the show will end, I'm sure they would actually agree. 

• Brohoof 1

Hell, THIS season could be as short as season 3 even. Next episode turns out to be the S5 finale, and later they'll transmit the rest of the leaked episodes labeled as S6. It's possible, no one said those episodes belonged to a single season 

Stop --you're scaring me.

Lol

It's a legitimate concern. 

I swear, just the very mention of the show coming to an end makes some bronies curl up in fear. But the painful truth is that it can only remain good for so long. Hell, we already know that Amy Keating Rogers, a veteran writer and easily one of the best the show has now, is leaving after season 5. It's never a good thing for a show when its veteran writers start leaving. And FiM in particular had the actual misfortune of having it's creator abandon it after only one season. Speaking of which, we don't even know when Meghan McCarthy will be back either. 

Personally, I would much rather have the show end sooner on a positive note, rather than have Hasbro milk it to death until it's almost unrecognizable from the show it once was, like what happened with Spongebob Squarepants and The Simpsons. And though most bronies are loathe to talk about when the show will end, I'm sure they would actually agree. 

Hasbro will milk this show to death, that is an inevitable  :lol: We cant do anything about that. If this ship sinks, i will come with them too (just like some long-running show i follow for a long time). Ok i think i should try to be positive (again) :derp: . Just like loving someone we knew they are going to die (cancer, maybe), but we cant stop anyway. Until death does us part. :comeatus:

Our loyalty will be being TESTED  :fiery: over and over again. I hope you can keep your faith :D , Cleverclover because this ship may travel to some uncertain places. >_>

If it's true, great! As long as production isn't rushed, but I do know they sometimes do these things AGES in advance (Sitting on the Hobbit 2/3 for 2 years, I'm looking at you).

Well guys, seems like we're in for another hiatus and i still have to wait for my dear Starlight Glimmer to return.

Well, atleast we got the episode this weekend still.

I will just remain calm and dance into the light, like everyone should do. :)

• Brohoof 2