Do you pour the milk or the cereal first?

Not Yellow Diamond

204 users have voted

1. 1. Do you pour the milk or the cereal first?

• Cereal
    • Milk

Cereal, i guess i never thought about pouring milk before that, never crossed my mind.

Who you jiving with that cosmik debris? 

Definitely cereal first ~ then pour milk and watch how the land is sinking just like in 'Worms' game.  :love:  (memories...)

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png
trixie trotting gif.gif   >>>   genshinclubicon.png.1483d2aa1271776b0086

I pour the milk first because it create less mess if the cereal were to deflect the pour of milk. Additionally, I can control the portion size better because the cereal seems fuller with the milk at the bottom.

Cereal, but order doesn't matter to me because I don't have mine with milk, well I rarely have cereal to begin with.

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I always pour the cereal first because that way I don't accidentally pour too much milk in there. 

Cereal. If you pour the cereal first, you get a nice coating of milk over everything. You can also pour more cereal into the bowl this way. If you pour the milk first, the cereal just sits on top of the milk and you don't get much milk on the cereal. It just makes more sense to pour the cereal first.

maudpie_zpsh8n7erzx.png You're the most basic of jokes.