Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Doom Thread [Cute Cacos Inside]

Light Rain

Who says you need a console to play it?  ;) 

It'd be the cheapest route if you don't have a PC that is Doom-ready.

It'd be the cheapest route if you don't have a PC that is Doom-ready.

exactly my problem 

You know what's my overall favorite level? Final Outpost, Doom 64's eightieth level. The music made a huge build up for me, despite the overall simplicity of Doom. I used to be stuck with the yellow key puzzle, but I wanted to clear it desperately, because I JUST KNEW, that I'll be in hell afterward

I wasn't wrong :unsure: 

First, I want to say that the new Doom is kickass, and it's a refreshing change from formula. Second, even though the multiplayer may look like Halo and have some similarities, it isn't when you actually get to playing it. Simply taking out a few mechanics like regenerating health and reloading give it a much faster pace and makes a lot of tactics like camping not too viable.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Been loving the hell(heh heh) out of the new Doom. Really captures the feel of old school Doom, with some nice modern twists added in.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Guess what guys, my brother got a PS4, and I bought Doom on sale.... having a blast being the terror of hell again 

when you finish the game go play ultra-nightmare mode and prep yourself for ass pain

i love how in the new doom you're basically the bad guy like when you read the little tidbits from the Demons point of view its basically "the war's over (referring to doom 1+2) yet he continues to kill us WHY!?"

but i saw a documentary on the so called "Call of Doom" which I'd calls Doom 4 Classic i still think Doom 4 classic should be released as a spin off cause it had an interesting concept

you weren't Doom Guy you weren't a bad ass you were just a Human on Earth during hells invasion between Doom 1 and Doom 2 it looked interesting but a little too much like rage the creators said "let me make this clear it was a great game it was phenomenal it just wasn't doom" 

Edited by idunnomaybe

i love how in the new doom you're basically the bad guy like when you read the little tidbits from the Demons point of view its basically "the war's over (referring to doom 1+2) yet he continues to kill us WHY!?"

They are demons, I don't think they have much right to complain :dash:

I've just fought the Cyberdemon, both at the campaign and the classic map. The campaign was awesome, but I can tell you that I know of a 100% organic cyberdemon is still the most powerful official demon  I've fought