Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Playing with ponies =)?

碇 シンジン

I never understood why people bought them. They don't seem to serve any practical purpose, unless they're meant to be auctioned off as collectors items.

There are many things that don't serve any practical purpose, like gaming, drawing, making music, art, other things like that. (Unless you make money with it.) This is one of thise things. :3 Playing with toys is fun. :3

• Brohoof 2

I never understood why people bought them. They don't seem to serve any practical purpose, unless they're meant to be auctioned off as collectors items.

I buy them because I enjoy collecting them. It brings me joy to be able to look around my room and see ponies. Also, some of them are rare and could be worth a lot of money someday if I decide to sell them. (such as Diamond Rose and SDCC Derpy)

• Brohoof 2

I'm still waiting for my Twilight plushie to arrive... ;-; The end of the ETA was last Friday... D: I heard that the post offices weren't doing things in protest, so I guess that's why... :c The protests have stopped though, (I think,) so it should arrive soon. :3

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I dont play with my brushables or my Eqg dolls since they are mostly on their box, as for the ones that are out of the box I really dont play with them because their hair gets messy, but i do play with my blind bag ponies ocassionally.

• Brohoof 1

not gunna lie I use to have a lil' celestia doll my ex gave me and I played with that once. It was in the backroom of our school office (that was my 5th period class, I was an aide). It was slow that day and I was bored!

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much any of the figurines that I have I always keep in the packaging as collectibles, minus the blind bag ponies which I use them for display. Plushies are the same way, but I definitely have had a want from time to time to just hug some of then endlessly. :P

• Brohoof 1

I play with my toys sometimes, and I do own 7 of the Cutie Mark Magic Blind Bag Series. I also like to incorporate my Shopkins with the ponies! Always such fun! I recently bought the Fluttershy POP Pony toy with the cottage decor. Absolutely adorable! :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

No I don't play with my ponies. I do cuddle with my pinkie pie plush, but thats not the same and "playing" with them. 

:lol:  :pinkie:  :)

Looking adorable =)=)=)=)<3<3<3 Just saw this pic =)=)=)=) I maybe gonna play with ponies again today =)=)=)=)=) feeling inspired =)=)

sig-3949884.sock_ponies_by_smerkalot-d91

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE!! I NEED TO KNOW!! I WANT THEM!!  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

I always have my OC plush with me when I play video games. It feels like we are playing a game together and figuring out how to progress through the different types of games.

• Brohoof 1

Of course I do! They're toys after all. I once made up this CRAZY game called 'Escape from the Hoover'... yes, it was hoovering day and my ponies had to escape. The best bit was when I made them ride on the back of my pet rabbit  :squee:

She still hates me for it  :squee:

• Brohoof 2

I don't currently play with the merch I have, but I would really like to. I always loved making up adventures/scenarios with my action figures when I was a kid, and it would be very fun to do that with ponies now. I once had an idea to have the cast of MLP have a feud with some wrestling figures I collect. The MLP characters woud totally win, but some wrestlers would be on their side so it would be all good  :)

I always thought it woud be fun to create I kind of obstacle course/table top-style game for the ponies to play through and face the villains as bosses.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I spend time with all my pony horse and mares, I play with my new super pony collectables,(though I regret taking them out of mint) and I build custom mods on MMOG. 

I also make new pons and characters

• Brohoof 1

Well, sometimes I style my brushables' manes to make them more show-accurate. ^^

They are all neatly displayed on my shelf and I want them to look fabulous! 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Played with my rarity today =)=)=)=)=) galloping on the table =)=)=)=) she likes =)=)=)

that's awesome! have you got the mail about my new oc i sent you?

that's awesome! have you got the mail about my new oc i sent you?

oh, i see you got the mail i sent you!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...