Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What I Wouldn't Do For A... Horse Wife?!?

Batbrony

Just finished reading all of the comics. I love the art style, the comedy it contains, and the fact that people can get their questions answered within one. Great stuff.

Horse Wife deserves a lot more Patron's.

• Brohoof 2

is there a similar forum but for house husbands for females for me. also i love to ship cheese sandwich with pinkie pie and ship fluffershy with discord.

I think you may be a little confused, this isn't a forum, this is a forum event.  Horse Wife is an "Ask Pony" Tumblr, and we're going to be having a Q&A with the creator of it in which forum members will get to ask him questions.  :)

• Brohoof 1

So are we doing a Q/A with the writer or the character?

The creator of the character, though I imagine based on my interactions with him that his answers may be very similar to Brownie's.  ^_^

oh my bad i am sorry. i will just sit here and be quiet now.

Oh pish posh, nothing to apologize for, it was just a simple misunderstanding on your end is all.  :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

YES! :pinkie:

Oh, I love horse wife, this is going to be amazing! :yay:

*checks calendar*

NO! :(

I'm in a car when it starts and at a party when it ends :sunny:
My data connection had better not fail me :okiedokielokie: ;)

• Brohoof 1

YES! :pinkie:

Oh, I love horse wife, this is going to be amazing! :yay:

*checks calendar*

NO! :(

I'm in a car when it starts and at a party when it ends :sunny:

My data connection had better not fail me :okiedokielokie: ;)

If you'd like, feel free to forward any questions you might have beforehand to an admin or moderator, and they can ask in your stead (they'll say something like, "Nectar asked...").

• Brohoof 2

If you'd like, feel free to forward any questions you might have beforehand to an admin or moderator, and they can ask in your stead (they'll say something like, "Nectar asked...").

Oh, thank you! :squee: I'll be sure to give that ago ;)

• Brohoof 1

So, me being the silly person and not checking time zones, I am arriving from my flight from Australia to California at around 12pm, meaning I might be able to catch the Q&A. If I miss it, it'll be pretty unfortunate. I may have a designated question asker to ask my question for me if I cannot ask them myself, but if I can make it, I will be FIRST to claim the Horse Husbando Posting Title!

Mark my words...

• 2 weeks later...

It has been a while since this event happened, so having this topic open just doesn't make sense anymore.

Locking~

• Brohoof 2