Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What I Wouldn't Do For A... Horse Wife?!?

Batbrony

This seems promising, I hope the artist gets the kind of questions he's looking for in the forums.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

tumblr_nrlq0gPSb71uv5tb8o4_1280.png

This is the first thing I have died laughing at in ages...XDDD Ernest Scared Stupid is rated R in Equestria! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I absolutely CANNOT wait to either be there or see the thread afterwards! XD

Edited by yayayayayala :3
  • Brohoof 2

I've been following the HorseWife tumblr a couple of weeks after its creation, and I absolutely love it's humor. I would love to be able to talk to the artist behind it.

Problem is, I'm leaving to go back to California on August 15th, so I will not be able to ask any questions.

Life sucks man... :unsure:

• Brohoof 1

I've been following the HorseWife tumblr a couple of weeks after its creation, and I absolutely love it's humor. I would love to be able to talk to the artist behind it.

Problem is, I'm leaving to go back to California on August 15th, so I will not be able to ask any questions.

Life sucks man... :unsure:

Feel free to submit questions to a staffer such as myself, Jeric, Simon, etc. in a PM that you would like us to ask the artist.  We'll be sure to mention who they come from as well.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't let my horse wife buck anyone unreasonbally without a good reason for it especially if all the good ponies who are all my somespecial pony is good. Also, I wouldn't let my horse wife kiss me as many times as she wants because I could faint and pass out.

• Brohoof 1

I saw an announcement asking me if I wanted more horsewife in my life. I was all like, "Why yes, I could use more Rainbow Dash in my life." Then I saw the post and weeped, saddened by the lack of Rainbow Wife.

But...you know, this is cool too.

I can't deny a sense of excitement over the air of this news.