Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Fourth Equestria girl's movie title already confirmed?

Unlikeable Pony

Here's the tile from the slideshow alone:
EGLo_E.png

It's interesting to note that the name of this movie/series (or whatever it is) is Equestria Girls Legend of Everfree, and also the background of what's very likely the Everfree Forest.

Furthermore, in the first trailer of Equestria Girls Friendship Games there's this little scene:

EGFG.png

Which shows the appearance of what's likely a portal to the Equestrian Everfree Forest. Notice the background is the same as the one in the image above (look at the rightmost tree and branches and compare them to the ones at the left of the above image).

Even more, that background of the Everfree Forest has ALSO appeared in the Friendship is Magic TV show:

Fi_M503.png

Again, look at the tree by the center of this image.

So what does this mean? It's hard to tell at this point, but we have seen the Everfree Forest peaking at Canterlot High, and now there's something named Equestria Girls Legend of Everfree. Maybe in the next movie (or series or whatever), we'll see humans wandering someplace in Equestria?

Edited by WriteCodes46
  • Brohoof 2

So we had the popularity contest, the music competition, the Horsing Games, and now we’ll also get the camping trip. Boy oh boy.

Hey H-Bro, if it’s really a series, can we get Celestia and Luna as the narrators … you know, as in the Ever After High. Yup … I watched it. Cause I'm a rebel!

Honestly I don't care what it's called or if it's another movie or the long rumored TV series, all I want is from Equestria Girls is to finally have the Pony Sunset Shimmer and Human Sunset Shimmer inevitable DBZ-style showdown!  GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY DHX!!!!!!! :angry:

• Brohoof 1

Chillax guys, it's the same kind of ugly Monster High rip-off product vectors that they use for all of the Equestria Girl's merch. :P

Judging by the title, this sounds to me like a 4th Equestria Girl's movie, but who knows? I'm not surprised nor disappointed that there's more EQG to come.

It would be dumb for them to stop making EG now that we know they sell more than poneh  :P

I also agree... that is a horrible art style. But the EQG movies wont look like that, hopefully...

You know how many EG in each movie used that ugly artstyle? All of them. How many used them in the movies? 0, so chill  -_-

MLP Season 6! What, nopony noticed that? :P

But yeah, can't wait for it :D

No one will miss that, I bet there are already talks about it in it corresponding forum. Not that we didn't already know it's coming  :dash:

I suspected that the series would continue. Not much to go off of, but I can see some more fantasy elements being introduced here, and it would be nice to see less of the school (not that I am complaining ... I am quite fond of Rainbow Rocks personally). 

Yeah, it  seems each subsequent EG releaze they make it less mundane and put more magic into the plot  :squee:

I think most of us can agree that we have no idea what to expect with Legends of Everfree. What we can speculate, however, is that this movie or series, whatever it is, will have a lot more emphasis on magic, which I think is probably for the best.

Maybe they are on summer vacation and they explore the Everfree after so much camp stories  :dash:

• Brohoof 2

Maybe they are on summer vacation and they explore the Everfree after so much camp stories  :dash:

Well, assuming the magic of the everfree forest is what corrupts Twilight into midnight sparkle, they could go a magical girl/monster of the episode route.

have magical portals from the everfree forest constantly opening all over canterlot high, and occasionally students with negative emotions would cause tears to open that would corrupt them with the everfree forest's magic ala Twilight, causing the mane six as a group having to fight and "purify" corrupted students and try to seal the infection of the human world by the everfree.

It would be dumb for them to stop making EG now that we know they sell more than poneh  :P

This actually makes me INCREDIBLY sad as FIM is so much superior to EQG... Do you have a source on those numbers btw?

It probably is a series, we'll just have to wait for the details though.

The same site also made it clear they MIGHT be mistaken that it's a movie. I on the other hand woudn't mind it being a series, though, I won't hold my breath this time unless they officially announce it 

Siiiiigh

There goes my hope of Sunny returning to Equestria for good, at the end of movie 3

Hope The movie proves me wrong, though.

Not sure what the future holds for her, but I personally would like her to stay, as it'll make things more interesting  :squee:

Here's the tile from the slideshow alone:

sig-3995962.EGLo_E.png

It's interesting to note that the name of this movie/series (or whatever it is) is Equestria Girls Legend of Everfree, and also the background of what's very likely the Everfree Forest.

Furthermore, in the first trailer of Equestria Girls Friendship Games there's this little scene:

sig-3995962.EGFG.png

Which shows the appearance of what's likely a portal to the Equestrian Everfree Forest. Notice the background is the same as the one in the image above (look at the rightmost tree and branches and compare them to the ones at the left of the above image).

Even more, that background of the Everfree Forest has ALSO appeared in the Friendship is Magic TV show:

sig-3995962.Fi_M503.png

Again, look at the tree by the center of this image.

So what does this mean? It's hard to tell at this point, but we have seen the Everfree Forest peaking at Canterlot High, and now there's something named Equestria Girls Legend of Everfree. Maybe in the next movie (or series or whatever), we'll see humans wandering someplace in Equestria?

So, that's really the Everfree, as it wasn't identified durings Apple Bloom's nightmares

So we had the popularity contest, the music competition, the Horsing Games, and now we’ll also get the camping trip. Boy oh boy.

Hey H-Bro, if it’s really a series, can we get Celestia and Luna as the narrators … you know, as in the Ever After High. Yup … I watched it. Cause I'm a rebel!

If we can be apart of CHS for a change, I'm all for it  :squee:

Well, assuming the magic of the everfree forest is what corrupts Twilight into midnight sparkle, they could go a magical girl/monster of the episode route.

have magical portals from the everfree forest constantly opening all over canterlot high, and occasionally students with negative emotions would cause tears to open that would corrupt them with the everfree forest's magic ala Twilight, causing the mane six as a group having to fight and "purify" corrupted students and try to seal the infection of the human world by the everfree.

This actually makes me INCREDIBLY sad as FIM is so much superior to EQG... Do you have a source on those numbers btw?

I saw post claiming that around the forum. I don't remember where it's exactly though  :huh:

One thing, the site actually lists the new EQG things as a SERIES. so its highly possible its a mistake, refers to a series of shorts leading up to the fourth movie, or they may actually be taking the dive and making a legitimate EQG cartoon series.

On that note though, The Everfree part makes me think this is going to be a direct follow up to the "Magical portals" part of Friendship games. The portal that opens up in front of twilight looks ALOT like the everfree forest, so I could see the everfree forest merging with the human world being the catalyst for the fourth movie.

Hopefully they do make a EG TV show, I definitely would watch that.

I'm all up for a summer camping movie, if they get to go swimming in a lake wearing delightfully modest swimsuits  :)

Edited by Ickery

Meh. They go into the everfree, right? Make the antagonist a Lamia and you have my attention. :P

Sounds alright. I'm not that big of a fan of these high school based movies, which is why I haven't seen the first two EQG movies, but I might see Friendship Games and this new one, but I'm awaiting more news on the 2017 movie.

I'm all up for a summer camping movie, if they get to go swimming in a lake wearing delightfully modest swimsuits  :)

That'll only incentivate cloppers to....... clop  :dash:

Meh. They go into the everfree, right? Make the antagonist a Lamia and you have my attention. :P

hqdefault.jpg

I want the cliche antagonists male versions of the protagonists.

Funny because one of the main criticism of EG was being too cliche  :dash:

Funny because one of the main criticism of EG was being too cliche  :dash:

If it's going to be cliche, might as well go all the way. :sneer:

Then the male Rarity version voiced by Tim Gunn can insult Rarity's designs. ^_^

"Modest" :please:

I'm kind excited and not excited if the next movie is summer camp. On one hand most shows that have tried summer camp have kind of sucked at it, on the other hand it's a nice change from High School

Interesting... I certainly like how with each sequel the EQG movies seem to stray away from your typical High School Musical tween movie... But yeah, it'd be awesome to see the humanized ponies beating the snot out of manticores, cockatrices and timberwolves.

• 2 weeks later...

Going by the title, I would like to think they're going down a "Re-awakening of Human Magic" route, because truth be told, the magic is the only thing that stops Equestria Girls from being completely generic. Though i myself would probably still like it just because I like the characters, even if it didn't have magic elements...

On another note, thank the Far Realm that the doll art looks nothing like the actual animated art.

Going by the title, I would like to think they're going down a "Re-awakening of Human Magic" route, because truth be told, the magic is the only thing that stops Equestria Girls from being completely generic. Though i myself would probably still like it just because I like the characters, even if it didn't have magic elements...

On another note, thank the Far Realm that the doll art looks nothing like the actual animated art.

sounds to me like they know their little Monster High rivalry can't compete with what FiM offers, so they're just blurring the lines between EqG and FiM more and more

Same characters, bringing ponies over to the noodle human world, bringing pony magic over, having magic stay, opening up more portals to pony world....

Why even have EqG in existence? It's basically "MLPFIM Origins"

I like this news. I mean Equestria Girls is definitely a growing brand, and the title makes it sound like it's going to cross over into MLP more.

"Modest" :please:

I'm kind excited and not excited if the next movie is summer camp. On one hand most shows that have tried summer camp have kind of sucked at it, on the other hand it's a nice change from High School

with all the magic running rampant, at this point, they could easily pull off a "magic School Bus" type scenario, really. What starts off as a normal summer camp could wind up as a trip inside of Rainbow Dash for whatever reason.
  • Brohoof 1

with all the magic running rampant, at this point, they could easily pull off a "magic School Bus" type scenario, really. What starts off as a normal summer camp could wind up as a trip inside of Rainbow Dash for whatever reason.

Episodes where they go inside characters minds would be loads of fun.