Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear Pony merch?

SunsetShimmerlover

I only have two shirts, and they're usually worn as tops for PJs at home. I used to wear them back in the early years of high-school. I didn't get bad feedback for them, just my friends complimenting it, I guess. The reason why I stopped wearing them in public is because they act better as "home-y" things, lol. Probably the material. XD

• Brohoof 2

I have three t-shirts and I wear them every chance I get. I wear them when I'm in work or when I'm going out somewhere and hanging out with my friends. Haven't gotten any bad feedback and some even said they really like the shirts  :)

• Brohoof 1

I have several pony t-shirts which I wear occasionally. I used to wear them all the time but these days I rarely go anywhere besides work and I can't wear them there because of a dress code. I like to wear them every chance I get, though, because besides showing off my love of MLP, they also help with meeting fellow bronies.

• Brohoof 1

Yep. On a regular basis.  Most of my CCWs also have the nightmare night emblem laser engraved on them, so even if I don't have one of my 4 MLP shirts on, I've got something pony-related on me.

• Brohoof 2

I wear a shirt every so often...but my hat is covered in Cutie mark pins/buttons....Though, they're pretty faded now...since they've been on my hat for a few years...I've got backups though.  ;)

Oh, I've also got a Metal Welovefine Fluttershy keychain that's attached to my keys..she hangs out of my pocket, like a lanyard. :fluttershy:

Edited by Flootershai
  • Brohoof 2

I have three shirts now. One with Rainbow Dash and the word "Brony", one with the Mane Six posing, and another with the Mane Six as Equestria Girls. I wear one whenever we go to town. I'm working on designing my own MLP baseball caps to wear as well! :pinkie:

I wear the shirts. I have five of them. 

Three black, one grey, and one green. 

I can only wear my Fluttershy Yay shirt as an undershirt for work 

because it has a hole right in the chest area. Of course this rather ticks me off.