How did you find your avatar ?

White

Just searched 'black butler' on Google and picked the first picture I saw. I wish I could be one of those people who draw their own icons, but I have no talent in that department. 

"When you're rife with devastation, there's a simple explanation: you're a toymaker's creation trapped inside a crystal ball."

I wanted a picture of the Ghost Truck,so I searched for one on Google. All I did was resize it to fit as an avatar.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

My friend posted a funny Fluttershy vector... And well, this happened  :squee:

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

Same deal. I found it on Google and resized it.

Mine is the most beautiful Celestia picture I've seen; found it on Google. I think that the fact I find it so beautiful and poetic says something about me and, therefore, is actually useful as a profile picture. I love this so much: http://jackiephantom13.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Celestia-says-Good-Night-284398652

• Brohoof 1

img-34881-1-sig-34881.sig-34881.sig-3488

Created by: Princess Moonlight

It's a screenshot from an episode of Scooby Doo. I just put a heart around it and added in a bunch of transparent OTP's and Love's. Oh,and the purple background as well.

Edited by Mystery

Mine is actually a close-up of the cover art on Disturbed's The Night single. I found it while browsing Wikipedia.

551933228_signature-optimized.gif.94a6558231e64cb98130cca0b94bfc5c.gif

"The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there...and still on your feet." - Stephen King

Mine? Well it's a vector I made. I first took a screenshot from my Wii-U and brought it to my computer, and then did a vector over it and made it into an avatar. I like Kirby so I decided to go with this for now. I always have vectors I have made as my avatars usually.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.