Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weirdest name you've given to a pet

Grtxkkyz

I had a fish without a name. We tried to find a cool name at first but couldn't decide on anything, so the poor guy remained nameless all its life. Rip fish :(

My first cat was named “Solavino” (meaning “she arrived alone” in Spanish) since she just... came to us :wacko: . (She may have been someone else’s pet though :please: . She was brought from elsewhere). Most recent cat is named Piranha :fluttershy: .

I named a fish Mr. Shark. He was less of a pet though and more of a science thing I had to do. Well, I still loved him though

(RIP Mr.Shark, he didn’t deserve to live in a 2-liter with nothing to eat but his companions. Yes, that was the experiment)

I think the most bizarre name I have ever given a pet was either Fiji or Little Man. I know those aren’t bizarre perse but that’s what came to my mind.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
On 2018-12-02 at 7:38 PM, SparklingSwirls said:

My 2nd grade class named the class pet (a dark blue beta fish) “Snowball”.

I won the fish at the end of the year :yay:

What happened to the fish :wacko: ?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I named a bunch of my fish after the Egyptian Gods+Godesses.

People would get pretty hyped when I mentioned the pets name and then the look of confusion when I’d say it’s a fish.

Bastet, Amun-Ra, Anubis, Osiris, 

I had a grey rabbit as a kid that I called Fat Boy. I was a kid(we talking elementary school here), all I knew was he was a big and a boy lol. So I named him Fat Boy

Edited by Clawdeen

We have a male cat named daisy that my uncle used to own. The reason he named him daisy was because when he first adopted him as a kitten, he thought he was a female cat, although its hard to tell what gender kittens really are. We also used to have a male cat name special, which passed away a few years back. My brother named him special because shortly after we adopted him, he was outside of our house, he walked under an neighbors truck, and he got hurt really bad. Then my brother said he was a special kitty.  And we also have a exact type of cat like special, and he was named trouble, because he is a naughty cat. My brother snuck him into our house and then my grandma named him trouble. I think those names are weird for our cats, but also cute. :ButtercupLaugh: