Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

You see Ivan when you hold cards like me, you will have no fear of others seeing them.

fcJ2vuU.jpg

• Brohoof 2

So,I was gonna go as Sebastian from Black Butler or a Sebastian Female version but I had not enough requirements when I got home I decided to make my own Katniss Everdean bow and a Katniss Everdean arrow bag but I know it wasn't exactly like her's.

So this is my recent photo of me in the halloween coustume got done last minuete maybe I made it around 9:00 PM or somewhere around that time on Halloween:

post-20285-0-29151600-1414910199_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

I was Comikaze Expo in Log Angeles this weekend, and I got to meet Tabitha St. Germain, Andrea Libman, and Ashleigh Ball! Here's the photo I got with Andrea (I'm in my Trenderhoof cosplay):

Niiiiice!

Went out for a friend's leaving do last night and despite the fact it was 2 days after halloween and no one else was doing it, I decided to dress up.

B1gzweBIAAAWm-e.jpg

I'm meant to be a male version of Harley Quinn crossed with The Joker.

• Brohoof 7

Here's a photo of me from a few months ago. It's been a really long time since I dyed my hair, and I'm thinking about dying it a darker, natural red sometime soon. I get so bored with my hair and miss dying it fun, crazy colors. 

me_zpsfa6e5b7f.jpeg

I also miss having a huge mohawk/fluffy death hawk, and I keep on thinking about shaving the sides of my head again once my hair has grown out longer. Then, of course, I would need to dye it black or a fun color. I didn't put my hair up a whole lot, but I love the way pulling it back into a ponytail or having the hair flop to one side looks. 

deathhawk_zps947d4de6.jpg

• Brohoof 10