Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Your very pretty! And I noticed how your hair resembles your OC's mane, in both style and color, lol.

Picture update time!! Sorry but I'm still fugly as ever! XD

attachicon.gif096CCEEA-5B67-4BF0-92BD-2CD4B619E359.JPG

Wtf? Why is it upside down!? Ah, screw it. Enjoy me, upside down AND ugly as sin! lol

Rightside up me, with a shave! XD

attachicon.gifEBC7F97A-3D39-481B-B41C-B8FE661BEBE7.JPG

Oh thank you!

sp_zpsde0f7a81.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Well, I decided it was time for another picture...

Yeah, I know, it's edited a bit, but y'know, it looks good, least I hope so ^_^

54b70a85d2.JPG

---

Hehehe... Eeyup... Gotta love that Ford cap and my country-boy plaid/flannel button-down  :smug: ...

From ^that^ to this:

fa558af989.JPG

Because I had to shave... lol.  Had a dinner with some State Farm Representatives at my college (with a select few other students) so we could talk about a possible internship next summer.  I gave'em my resume, applied for a position... and now await for their response.  It'll be soon, too; the interview will be Friday - if I get chosen.  Me hopes!   :smug:

But oh my gosh, what a difference from that pic of me in my self-quote to the now-shaven me  :confused: it's crazy, I know!

Btw, lmao... Yeah, I promise, I fixed my tie up better before I went.  It was loose in that pic, haha.

• Brohoof 4

Pic of me as of 5 minutes ago. My new Fluttershy plush came in the mail today! So, figured it'd be  a good excuse to take a pic of me and her. She's huge. She's my biggest pony plush now, and I'll be sleeping with her tonight. :blush:  I love her so much. <3

post-16340-0-01624700-1412284878_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-01624700-1412284878_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Colonpone isn't really a pone. ZOMG

I WAS A HUMAN ALL ALONG

Alright that wan't hard to figure out, was it? :v

Alright so this is how I look like

post-29333-0-37812100-1412286984_thumb.png

I took that picture specifically for this thread, so it's all yours  :yay:

Pic of me as of 5 minutes ago. My new Fluttershy plush came in the mail today! So, figured it'd be  a good excuse to take a pic of me and her. She's huge. She's my biggest pony plush now, and I'll be sleeping with her tonight.  :blush:  I love her so much. <3

attachicon.gif IMG_1391.JPG

Oh Luna.
That's adorable.
It looks SO FLUFFEH

post-29333-0-37812100-1412286984_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey
Pictures of me, nope.
  • Brohoof 8

I'll probably wait till my Halloween stuff arrives and I'm gonna put on my serial killer face...

Ah don't worry I'm friendly :3

Most of the time.

Edited by Solid Scorpion
  • Brohoof 2

Hm...

As I get more and more confident expressing myself in this fandom, maybe I'll divulge more and more. But a photo is a long way to go.

All I'm saying is that I'm 16, am effectively bilingual and from somewhere in Southeast Asia.

Edited by ShadowPhoenix
  • Brohoof 2

post-28691-0-21067700-1413227684_thumb.jpg Yup, took that in English II last day of the school year XD

Also: post-28691-0-33549400-1413227651_thumb.jpg that's how I procrastinate in Art class... Smother gesso all over my hands XD

Also, I'd like to point out I look like I'm way older than I actually am... a lot of people thought I was 2 or 3 years older than I actually am o.o

Edited by Blueman15
  • Brohoof 4