Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which MLP character are you most like?

gyashaa

Which character or mixture of characters (from the show) do you think you are most like? And why? I would say I'm a mix between Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy because I'm always trying to be funny but I get really nervous in social situations (and out of them too). x3 This picture showcases the two sides of my personality perfectly. XD

sig-4082639.Pinkie_Pie_startles_Flutters

I'm curious to see the different types of personalities we have here.  :pinkie:

Edited by gyashaa
  • Brohoof 1

I would say a bit of a mixture of Fluttershy with her kindness, caring for critters, shyness and timidness. Twilight with her nerdiness and trouble with making friends to begin with and Applejack with her honesty,as I tend to levitate towards honesty, even if it hurts the pony, as I do not believe or like lies and lying.

• Brohoof 1

I can relate to all of the main characters in one way or another.

Like Twilight, I like to learn and I am very irganized.

Like AppleJack, I am a hard worker.

Like PinkiePie, I am pretty random and can be crazy.

Like RainbowDash, I can be arrogant.

Like FlutterShy, I can fairly shy and have a hard time speaking up.

Like Rarity, I am a girly-girl.

I can relate to all of the main characters in one way or another.

But which do you think you are MOST like? Also, you're not limited to the main characters. Any character in the show is valid. i.e. supporting characters, background characters, one-shot characters, etc. :)

Out of the Mane 6, I'd say I relate to Twilight & Rarity the most. If I am interested in a topic, I usually try to learn as much about it as I can, I also like to be organized, but sometimes it's organized chaos :P I also used to have some perfectionist tendencies and focus too much on little details. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

I am a mix between Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Applejack.

Twilight Sparkle, because i am kind of nerdish. I like to spill out random trivia about Movies, Music, Video Games, Books, Football and all sorts of stuff.

Rainbow Dash, because i am also a guy who likes to win and i sometimes have the bad habit of being a bad loser. I am kind of like Arin when he loses to Danny at Gamegrumps. XD

Applejack, because i am a guy you can trust and i always have an ear for everything. AJ should have get the element of Trust if you ask me.

I would say I'm Twilight when it comes to reading, being organized, and sometimes worrying over nothing on certain things. I would also say I am Pinkie when it comes to being hyper, random, and trying to get people to laugh. 

Edited by Kyubiki Tenchu

Probably a mix between Twilight, Fluttershy, and a bit of Pinkie Pie. I'm a huge book worm that freaks out over the smallest of things, extremely shy and frightened of almost anything, but when I'm with people I know and love, I'm loud and energetic, like I just drank an entire barrel of coffee.

Lulu. Most of the qualities that has been shown about her in the how, and even speculations in the fandom, are spot on if you compare her and me. Except that I have more traits, were essentially one in the same.

I am a cynical and sarcastic mix of Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie. Don't even question how that works. My mind is a very strange place

So... maybe a bit of Suri for the cynicism?  :3

So... maybe a bit of Suri for the cynicism?  :3

I dunno maybe I've never really delved into the deeper stories of one-shot characters or background characters... I should probably do that at some point assuming I stop procrastinating...

I dunno maybe I've never really delved into the deeper stories of one-shot characters or background characters... I should probably do that at some point assuming I stop procrastinating...

Suri's the pony who stole Rarity's fabric in the episode Rarity Takes Manehattan. I got the idea from her line, "It's every pony for herself in the big city". Not sure what you mean by deeper stories. Do you mean the comics?

Suri's the pony who stole Rarity's fabric in the episode Rarity Takes Manehattan. I got the idea from her line, "It's every pony for herself in the big city". Not sure what you mean by deeper stories. Do you mean the comics?

Well those and fanon really, but I did know whom Suri Polomare was prior to your explanation which is why I specified one-off characters... Oh hello over-explaining myself side of personality when did you get here?

• Brohoof 1

Well those and fanon really, but I did know whom Suri Polomare was prior to your explanation which is why I specified one-off characters... Oh hello over-explaining myself side of personality when did you get here?

Lol Oh okay. It seemed like you didn't know who she was. Xp

Lyra cause she is funny x3

Hmm That's very interesting. Are you obsessed with ponies and wish you had hooves? ^_^

I'm pretty much half Rainbow Dash half Bulk Biceps.

Finally someone said Rainbow Dash! XD AND Bulk Biceps? Looks like we've got a bad pony over here. :P

• Brohoof 1

Rarity- I love wearing makeup and making myself all gussied up. I love wearing dresses as well, though I hardly ever admit to it. I don't like getting all dirty and sweaty as well. And when you mess with my hair, all hell breaks loose :lol: i also tend to over react to things that results in some embarrassing outburst.

Twilight- nerdiness? Lol I'm not really anything like twilight.

Rainbow- I love winning, and when I'm not winning I try whatever I can to win. I tend to make rash decisions as well.

Applejack- nothing lol, I like apples though.

Fluttershy- I'm really shy and have social anxiety. However I feel very comfortable around animals. I tend to stay away from situations where I know there's going to be a ton of people. Or if I'm dragged to something like that it gives me a lot of anxiety and fears.

Pinkie- CAKE. I love sweets. My boyfriend wonders where it all goes. I'm pretty skinny for someone who can scarf down so much food. :lol: