Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scenario: Would you confront an anti pony street preacher?

Bendy

Would you confront an anti pony street preacher?  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Would you confront an anti pony street preacher?

• Confront them.
    • Ignore them.

I'd probably be holding a couple bottles of Coca-Cola, so I'd hand him one, put a hand on his shoulder, smile and say this:

"Have a Coke and a Smile, and a Shut the fuck up."

Then I'd break his nose with a headbutt.

Now, I'm going to bed.

• Brohoof 2

I ignore hate speeches from human to human now, why would I do anything else when confronted with someone who hates ponies? People that deranged can't be reasoned with and I'm not going to waste my time trying.

I'll actually change my answer, I'd confront him, but I'd confront him with the fact that, these 'devils' are in fact herbivores. Even when produced with meat (I'd probably have a pony with me for proof of this), and then I'd show him that they would most likely be unable to harm a human. As we have tanks, guns and a variety of killing machines, and they have what? Flowers, sunshine and a few neat magic tricks?

Then I'd probably walk away, get a coffee with my pony friend and go home.

After buying a coke, going back to the guy, putting a hand on his shoulder, smiling and saying this: "Have a Coke and a Smile, and a Shut the fuck up."

• Brohoof 1

Why would I waste my time paying attention to a clown pretending to be a serious person? :huh:. If said person(s) use violence against ponies on the other hand........ they better lock me up before I get myself into eh..... legal problems

Not if they were a body-builder, I guess... :twi:

In all seriousness, though, I would rather just ignore them. If they were being especially offensive towards anypony and really upsetting them, I would probably try and get them to at least tone it down. Otherwise, I'd likely give an anti-pony street preacher a dirty look so that they know they're doing something wrong. But I dislike direct confrontation, usually.

Edited by Wolves

Did anyone else think this was a real-life hypothetical about a street preacher ripping on bronies and the show?  Cause I'm sure that happens, too.

Anyway, I'm sure I wouldn't do anything.  I never get involved in anything that might lead to physical harm.  But if I had guts, or was sure that no injury would happen, then I'd probably stand up next to him and start miming his every movement in a mocking way a la Snoopy and Lucy.