Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scenario: Would you confront an anti pony street preacher?

Bendy

Would you confront an anti pony street preacher?  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Would you confront an anti pony street preacher?

• Confront them.
    • Ignore them.

Scenario: Ponies and humanity became friends (peace and whatnot.. even xenophilia relationships) when we met through a portal linking our two universes. However, still hate exists out there on both sides.

You come across a man preaching pony hate. Would you argue with them? What would you say? Or ignore them and move on with your business?

He says something on the lines like this below.

"We cannot trust these alien horse people. They are not human and are only pretending to be our friends! They see us as beneath them, as mere vermin. Therefore, we must kill them all before they destroy us. Act now before it's too late. The survival of our species depends on it."

Edited by Bendy

Scenario: Ponies and humanity became friends (peace and whatnot.. even xenophilia relationships) when we met through a portal linking our two universes. However, still hate exists out there on both sides.

You come across a man preaching pony hate. Would you argue with them? What would you say? Or ignore them and move on with your business?

"We cannot trust these alien horse people. They are not human and are only pretending to be our friends! They see us as beneath them, as mere vermin. Therefore, we must kill them all before they destroy us. Act now before it's too late. The survival of our species depends on it."

I'd rather not listen to him. He's just wants to manipulate our minds.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Walking away with no fuck in the world. It's so dumb it's not worth getting upset over, not to mention the guy already looks like a complete jackass so there's no need for me to stoop to his level

Edited by Megas75

Confronting them is, imo, pointless. Even if you "win" the argument they won't change their mind and if you "loose", it will just add fuel to their fire and "prove" their point (not really, but onlookers will be more prone to considering their words).

Ignore him. Other people would as well instead of listening to a person trying to get people to form an opinion about people that watch a 'kid's show'. I don't think people would be really interested in that. 

you come across a man preaching pony hate. Would you argue with them? What would you say? Or ignore them and move on with your business?

I Kinda hate to be the one to say this but that conversation (Not about ponies) Happens all the time, black people, mexicans, Hispanic, and the newest one  The Islams.    Yes, they may be ISIS, yes they may try to kill us all, BUT that would only be a few.  The Majority just want to escape from the conflict.

And to answer your post. I voted id confront them.  Most people who like to give other groups a hard time like that are just out for the attention.  They have no real answers to support them, and they normally chicken out when confronted.

In most countries, I assume that such behaviour would be considered a hate-crime, so I would just have them reported for that.

Freedom of speach, as long as i don't physically assault someone, or target a single person or make threats, i can say whatever i want(almost). Now on the other hand it doesnt mean your safe, If you piss a group off and get your ass beat......

Freedom of speach, as long as i don't physically assault someone, or target a single person or make threats, i can say whatever i want(almost). Now on the other hand it doesnt mean your safe, If you piss a group off and get your ass beat......

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that one would be allowed to stand on a soap box, preaching that blacks are inferior and should be enslaved.

I imagine that in such a scenario, since it would be the world's first contact with aliens, the governments would be keeping a tight grip on such behaviour to keep from looking bad.

• Brohoof 1

.........   I just had a long thing written out and i accidently closed my web browser......   Im not retyping my reply to the first part.   I was almost done with it..

On to the second part...   The government might try to keep it from happening but people will still do it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that one would be allowed to stand on a soap box, preaching that blacks are inferior and should be enslaved.

I imagine that in such a scenario, since it would be the world's first contact with aliens, the governments would be keeping a tight grip on such behaviour to keep from looking bad.