Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Favorite Let's Players?

Alex Z

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one here who watches/watched her LPs! :o ^-^ Really need to re-visit her Paper Mario LP one day >.<

Awesome same here.  ^_^ I also gotta revisit her Ocarina of Time LP and Kingdom Hearts 2 Let's play as well. 

• Brohoof 1

For a long time my favorite was Markiplier, but Jacksepticeye has just barely edged him out.  Not to say I don't still enjoy watching both, especially when they are playing the same game together.   :D

Edited by Time Shield

Not really that into lets plays to be honest. I'll watch Jacksepticeye or Markiplier play a game if I have interest in it, in order to see if it's worth picking up. There is one guy whos videos I look forward to though. His name is Maximilian Dood and he does a show called Boss Rage. He plays fighting games on the hardest difficulty and doesn't stop until he beats them. The guy will do 12 hour live streams in order to accomplish this. Here's the video that won me over. He is a master of hype.

The maximum hype starts at 8:30.

penguinz0/Cr1tikal (He's seriously a fucking legend)

Vinesauce Joel (I love it when he totally destroys games and computers)

MattShea (funny guy, though it's been a while since I've watched his videos)

Robbaz (His sims 3 series is legendary)

Jacksepticeye (He's loud, but in a sort of genuine way while being funny)

Markiplier (genuinely good guy who makes fun videos)

McgoganLives (I'm guessing 99% of people here haven't even heard of him, but he's pretty cool)

GamingLemon (normally I'm not a fan of super edited videos but this guy's edits actually make the videos more humorous. I like his gta and sims videos)

And probably a bunch of other people I forgot.

Edited by Mouse
  • Brohoof 1

Simon & Lewis Yogscast

Jacksepticete, though i feel like his heart is leaving youtube like it did with pewdiepie.

Weasel Zone.

Northenlion

I used to watch a lot of lets play's but most people seem like they don't genuinely enjoy it, fun is the essence of gaming and youtube should help you share that.

• Brohoof 1

PEEEEEEEWDEEEEEEEEPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Overreacting , Funny , Swear's a lot, Why not

no i don't pronounce my name like that on a presentation

i do it like this

SkeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiCReftDieeeeeeeeeeeee

i don't have problemss

• Brohoof 1

WiiRikeToPray! :yay: I like WRTP because they do 4-player multiplayer let's plays, or "vs. let's plays" where they each compete against each other. It's nice to get multiple perspectives on the same game. Plus, they don't scream their heads off like a lot of let's players seem to do >_>. They're still really funny and their commentary seems natural because they're all talking about the game together.

I've noticed some people mentioning the Game Grumps; I don't watch them often but I do love the (two :c) Dog Island videos :squee:. That was my favorite Wii game when I was a kid.

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

The lack of LDShadowLady and TheRPGMinx fans disturbs me....

They are my favorite youtubers at the moment. Minx is funny af, and Lizzie (aka LDShadowLady) is adorable  :fluttershy:

I hope I'm not the only Shadow Cadet or fan of Minx's videos on these forums :(

• 3 years later...

My favourite Let's Players are the Super Gaming Brothers, Chuggaaconroy, MasaeAnela, NintendoCapriSun, Proton Jon, SlimKirby and ClementJ64.

I'm not really into them anymore but I still do enjoy them

PBGGameplay

GameGrumps (Although Arin is so negative about sonic all the time so I don't watch gamegrumps play sonic)

and a few oldies that I used to really enjoy are

Markiplier 

Jacksepticeye

Pewdiepie (Subscribe to him and fight T-series!)

Edited by Jakeduhcreeper

I'm just now starting to follow Chuggaaconroy. I think his stuff is amazing so far.

But there's one Let's Player named Tyler I'm hoping to avoid because he seems too crazy for my liking.

Edited by Aurora Wolf