gaming Levels you couldn't get past as a kid.

CastletonSnob

Sonic 3. Carnival Night Zone. It wasn’t till I was older till I figured out wtf to do with the Barrel. As a kid I’d get stuck there and die.

tumblr_ndamdisMTW1rcy80ko3_400.gif

I have more that I’ve just now remembered

Gex 3, the Mystery tv, it wasn’t till I was older that I as able to get any remotes from that level. I also found it a bit spooky as a kid. The bears specifically.

Digimon World 3 for the PlayStation was pretty much me running around lost and getting KO’d.

Final Fantasy X-2. Wasn’t till I got older that I was able to beat the guardian beast . Then I got stuck on this wonderful boss called Bahamut. Ultimately for me to get stuck at the Magus Sisters and never beat the game. 

Edited by Blitzo
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I couldn't find, and still can't without a guide, is the artifacts in metroid prime. You have to collect them all to progress and some are extremely well hidden.

On 2021-01-31 at 2:39 PM, Clawdeen said:

Sonic 3. Carnival Night Zone. It wasn’t till I was older till I figured out wtf to do with the Barrel. As a kid I’d get stuck there and die.

tumblr_ndamdisMTW1rcy80ko3_400.gif

I have more that I’ve just now remembered

Gex 3, the Mystery tv, it wasn’t till I was older that I as able to get any remotes from that level. I also found it a bit spooky as a kid. The bears specifically.

Digimon World 3 for the PlayStation was pretty much me running around lost and getting KO’d.

Final Fantasy X-2. Wasn’t till I got older that I was able to beat the guardian beast . Then I got stuck on this wonderful boss called Bahamut. Ultimately for me to get stuck at the Magus Sisters and never beat the game. 

Got stuck at "the barrel" for over 4 years:grin: before I figured out "up and down":scoots: was the solution:(