Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have something to tell you teacher

Kenshiro

I have only one thing to say.... "Hey, teacher. Leave those kids alooone~" 

Nah, I have nothing really to say except that some of my teachers are either too old fashioned or too modern >~<. 

• Brohoof 7

Nah, I have nothing really to say except that some of my teachers are either too old fashioned or too modern >~<.

Yup same with me! Sadly enough 

• Brohoof 2

I like my math teacher and all but she doesn't explain jack squat!

İ like that but dont blame your teacher, she is probably old fashioned =)=)=)

• Brohoof 1

İ like that but dont blame your teacher, she is probably old fashioned =)=)=)

She calls on other students to explain it when I want her to, the other kids haven't gone to 4 years of college to explain, she has!

• Brohoof 2

I wanna be a teacher!

My AP(Advanced Placement) English teacher has a tendency to digress from the main topic... we're really not learning anything.

• Brohoof 1

When I was in school I hated how teachers always had these inaccurate metaphors and sayings they would say to get some point across which was cherry-picking information to support their opinion.

Like I wanted to be healthy, so of course its the overweight teacher to say the story about how people would live longer the taller their house was, so they tried to beat each other by constantly adding more to their house. Its basically a metaphor about wasting time trying to live longer. Like, I don't want to be obese thank you very much, I don't want to spend my last days crippled in a hospital because I couldn't take the time to exercise regularly, besides exercising makes you feel better. So if exercise makes you live longer when done properly, and makes you feel better, then whats so wrong about it? You die faster eating junk and doing as you please, but you end up just as happy, if anything the one who exercises is happier long term because they won't get type two diabetes and get brain and vein damage and need to be pushed around in a wheelchair and lose their vision from the vein damage, and get moody from the vein damage in the brain. I will die happier, thank you very much idiot teach.

And they say stuff like nothing rhymes with orange. Maybe they say it so we can prove it wrong, then I can't blame them entirely. But if thats the case why not just be more obvious about it to not misinterpret it? Like the army, they know if a general gives a command that can be misinterpreted someone will misinterpret it. So they give precise concise wording for commands. Whenever you see a bad leader who ends up confusing their teammates by giving them poor directions its because they neglect to account for mistakes occurring.

And I dislike it whenever teachers say their beliefs like its fact, depending on context.

One philosophy teacher I had was sorta sketchy, but I have to admit his words got me philosophizing. So I will say he was a good teacher. Then college english, this guy says every writer is depressed. I think, what, not all writers are depressed, alot of people write, especially if you are into short stories not all of those are so depressive or anything, I mean even if the common writer is depressed its most likely from writer's block and sitting down for hours on end which is terrible for the mind. Like, what is up people?

Reminds me of parents that forget their kids might know more than them about certain topics, in a way.

• Brohoof 1

My art teacher's nice, and we do learn some things, but she treats us as if we're much younger than we really are. She also tends to make some of my art more deep than it needs to be.

My science teacher's also nice, but she is the most boring person I have ever met. I'm sure what she would be teaching would be very interesting if she didn't talk in such a monotone and allowed the class to actually discuss what she's teaching.

• Brohoof 1

All of my teachers are pretty nice with their own quirks.  My math teacher likes collecting bumper stickers (he has a lot of military ones and I thought he was a veteran until he told me otherwise), my social studies teacher is almost like one of the kids (which is both a blessing and a curse, especially in a class full of 15-16 year old preschoolers who think they're gangsta).

But my math teacher last year was hilarious!  He's a very good teacher who would spontaneously do handstands and force unruly students to do push-ups.  XD

• Brohoof 1

I really respect all my profs, they obviously really care about what they do.

One of them though loved giving really hard exams. He allowed us a one page cheat sheet front/back and you really needed it. If you didn't make one, good freaking luck. I made that mistake on the first midterm with him. From that point forward, I made them in handwriting using 5 pt writing. The funny thing is that after that, I never end up needing it. That might be why he allowed me to do it. :P

There was this other guy who taught us math who clearly lost his passion long ago. He would berate students for asking him questions and gloss over details by saying "but you should have learned that in high school." By the end of the year, I'd say 80% of the class stopped attending. I kept attending to try to be polite, I was learning mostly from the online textbook and doing extra questions.

On a more positive note, my grade 7 and 8 teachers were amazing. They're married and set to inherit the school from the director when he decides to retire. They introduced me to so many books and got me into Shakespeare and play performances. They were great friends and I still try to keep in contact with them every now and again.

• Brohoof 1

So far I like my oboe instructor. She wants to push me out of this slump back into college for the degree I really want. She seems dead-set on doing it... And only after my first lesson. I was taken back like a whole lot, but I appreciate the optimism. Even though I come in with an instrument I'm still learning from Essential Elements and didn't even have it correct where to put the octave key down and not. lol

• Brohoof 1

I have something to tell you, Teacher...

I refuse to respond to your threats of Summer School; I was c/o 1995, and have been out of school for some time now.

Sincerely,

Randi

• Brohoof 1

I am taking 2 classes this semester, it is all I can handle with my hellish work schedule. My Speech teacher is very dedicated to her students and wants them to succeed, she starts each class with a joke and is one of the nicest teachers I have ever had. My English teacher can be somewhat of a hardass at times, he also has a sense of humor though his is a tad more cynical and blunt. His classes focus heavily on critical thinking and reasoning which is actually a good thing, he expects a lot from his students yet is fair.

• Brohoof 1

I have only one thing to say.... "Hey, teacher. Leave those kids alooone~" 

Now I wish I had thought of that reference, haha!

*screeches* HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT'CHER MEAT?!?!?!!!?!! ;)

I'm homeschooled, so I don't have anything current to contribute, but I did go to a private school for kindergarten. My teacher would never acknowledge the fact that I already knew how to read. She basically taught me how to read. -.-

My teacher now is great though!! XD (My mom lol)

Darn it, now that song's stuck in my head XD

• Brohoof 2