Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sometimes I paint ponies !

Imalou

Hey ! I just arrived but I couldn't helped myself showing you my stuff !

So here are my recently most worked pieces !

All are made with Photoshop CS6, some took me 8h hours, some took me only 30 minutes !

EDIT : I'm sorry for the links, I don't really know how image sharing works here if someone can explain to me..:C

Here you can see my most popular paintings, they're old but I still like them !

that's it for the moment :> !! I plan BIG BIG projects for my future but I will never stop drawing ponies no matter what !

If you guys are interested by following art, my deviantart is , my tumblr is Imalou's Art and my facebook is Art of Imalou
I'm not here for selling, I don't accept commissions and requests, I'm here for reviews and I need to paint more new fanarts ! :D

Edited by Imalou
  • Brohoof 32

Sometimes you paint Ponies?! I'd like to think it's a lot more than sometimes judging from these excellent works. Seriously, the variation in style between your pieces would make me think it was a different artist entirely. :P That's very impressive. Really good attention to detail from the top 3 as well. You've certainly got a knack for this. Please keep sharing these with us, you have yourself a fan. :D

• Brohoof 2

Thank you Dark Horse !

My style isn't settled yet, I used to paint very dark MLP fanarts before, you wouldn't believe the art I showed you are from me aswell... I like to draw different stuff and I think it's important for an artist to try every subject/style !

I promise to post more, should I keep this topic or make another one for each fanart I draw ? I see a lot of topics involving only one fanart so I'm curious

• Brohoof 1

I've seen this artworks before around some of the user's avatars. Props to you, this is truly amazing! Dabbling succesfully into both lineart, speedpainting and complex shading manifests a variety proper of a talented individual.

19 years old and aready showing enough skill to craft matte-ish paintings, realistic effects and amazing anatomy (allow me to emphasize the lovely eyes that you manage to portray; and the greyscales are simply amazing). A true role-model to follow, if there ever was one.

Edited by Shadow Beam
  • Brohoof 3

Holy wow.

These show off some massive skill and dedication.  :wau: Massive props; you really got something awesome going there!

• Brohoof 2

@@Imalou,

Your artwork is wonderful. My favorite is your rendering of Princess Twilight. The work you did on her eyes is fantastic!

I Love Big Mac too. He's really strutting his stuff!

One last thing. The name Cookie Malou for your adorable OC just brings a smile to my face.

All around great job!

• Brohoof 1

Thank you all :D

Here's my latest picture, it's a fanart from Them's Fightin Herds ! I hope it's okay I post this here if not I'll post in the right section :>

0d5Glgz.jpg

• Brohoof 4

This is looking so awesome :D. You are such a good artist :D. It is amazing ^w^. It is lovely to see all of your art <3. Truly magnificent ^u^. Hope to see more ;)

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys my latest artwork is in the drawfriend, yay !

So /mlp/ made me draw tonight, here are just some sketches that took me like 40minutes ?

here are the sketches :

Ib2EQ1b.jpg

jiGa6PW.jpg

RloNkUj.jpg

• Brohoof 5

More excellent work from you! I still can't get over how varied your styles are. :P

should I keep this topic or make another one for each fanart I draw ? I see a lot of topics involving only one fanart so I'm curious

It's best to just keep it all in the one thread so as to prevent clutter. Think of it as an art dump for your works. ;)

• Brohoof 1