Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were a student at Canterlot High, what clique would you belong to?

Dreampuff

Extroverted geeks definitely exist! My best friend is an extroverted geek, and he's wonderful and fabulous :)

Oh! :D I always met the geeks who are conpletely introverted. I would most likely be a geek, but I thought I wasn't a real geek because I wouldn't want to watch my favorite shows instead of talking to people. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh! :D I always met the geeks who are conpletely introverted. I would most likely be a geek, but I thought I wasn't a real geek because I wouldn't want to watch my favorite shows instead of talking to people. 

Oh, no, my best friend and I have total gab-fests! And I watch more TV than he does!  :)

Edited by Dreampuff
  • Brohoof 2

Only reason I was really in a clique in highschool was because I was in with some other kids interested in engineering, doubt that Canterlot would have something similar.

Thus I would probably be a drifter as would have been the case had I gone to my home high school. 

• Brohoof 2

I didn't belong in a clique in real life HS but then again none of my peers were as animated as the CHS student body. I'd try to get the Sirens to return to CHS and we could be the not-so-Fantastic Four. Yeah, I think that could work.

post-30550-0-52047700-1445648025_thumb.png

Basically, I'd be standing between between Adagio and Sonata as they look at me in admiration and Aria pretends not to notice. B)

I'd photo shop it but I'm too lazy. :proud:

Probably wouldn't be part of a clique, I wasn't at my real high school. But I'd be Sunset's boyfriend so I guess I'd hang around with with Mane 7 :P

Riiight. :wat:
  • Brohoof 3

• 5 weeks later...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSS! Or whatever clique Vinyl is in. I'm a lot like her, all except I'm not a DJ. I wish I was.

:rarity:  :fluttershy:  :dash: Merry Chrismas!  :pinkie:  :twi:  :icwudt: 

• Brohoof 1

I'd be on my own thing.  I played travel team hockey in school...so even though I should've been a jock, the fact that I was away from all the social circles so much made me a loner.  Even though I got good grades, I was an outsider even from the nerds.  :(

• Brohoof 1

Weirdos, I am weird and honestly people like me for it so I don't find being called weird offensive (hint hint Mods hint hint) in matter of fact I am already in a clique full of weirdos.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't be in Canterlot High, but in Crystal Prep

However, if I were in Canterlot High, I would probably be a part of the techie clique (still don't know anything about technology) <3 

• Brohoof 2

I don't think I'd fall completely into any clique. I can fit into pretty much any group in some way.

• Nerds - I make/play board games.
  • Fashion Divas/Preps - I hate the personalities, but I'm a stunning designer for fashion, apparently :P
  • Stoners - No drugs, but I do like entertaining the ideas from the others, and messing with them.
  • Band - I played violin.. that counts, right?
  • Artists - See the Divas above

I mostly fell within the Nerds though, since I was a good artist for the games we all designed.

Some kind of mix of popular nerds or my own little group with a few friends, wasn't part of clique in school plus walking down the halls literally everyone would greet me and leave me wondering who half of them are and how they know me. 

The entire senior year I could annoy my little sister (a freshman at the time) by knowing quite literally everybody in the halls. teachers and students. She got pretty tired of being "[sēkr]'s little sister." :lol:

• Brohoof 1