Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adapting to a pony form?

Yufery

So say somehow you were to travel to an alternate universe that houses Equestria. We all know this would be fun, but as we see in Equestria Girls, keeping your human form would basically be impossible; so you would have to be a pony when visiting Equestria. So my question is, would you want to adapt to this new form, or would you just give up and head back home?

Edit: Also you can visit and leave as you wish. It's just a matter of putting in the effort of adapting to an entirely new body.

Edited by Yufery
  • Brohoof 3

I would love to be a pony in Equestria!...But I have family and friends in the human world. Yeah, it'd be awesome, maybe if I could go between to two at will, living life as a human, but only as a pony in Equestria, I'd take that, but not if it meant I had to move and stay there forever

• Brohoof 1

I would love to be a pony in Equestria!...But I have family and friends in the human world. Yeah, it'd be awesome, maybe if I could go between to two at will, living life as a human, but only as a pony in Equestria, I'd take that, but not if it meant I had to move and stay there forever

That's exactly what my Ponysona, Will Guide can do: Switching between being William the Human here in our world and Will Guide the Unicorn in Equestria.

For a while my oc, Cimmy, was human and despite having a ton of ponies to acquire dna from (thus creating his own pony form) he decided to stay human. After a while I introduced the Equestrian him, Hero Factor, (a me in each plane theory based) and cimmy gained an alicorn morph (the ability to change into an alicorn). Then came 'Glimmer. I decided to do something possibly not possible in Equestria and split my mark spiritually, the human form having one half, 'Factor having the other. The human half was taken  trapping Cimmy as 'Factor. Don't get me wrong, their two sides of the same coin, literally the only difference is the shape of the body between the two. 

A gave that example as proof of my answer. I would adapt, if reluctantly. Especially if I could change to my oc's species. Being an Equestrian would be somewhat of an improvement for me, as I'm always curious what'd be like to be an animal, especially a flier. 

Edit: Going back and forth..... Stuff gets too much and need a vacay in one plane, pop over to the other. Although if I married in pony plane I'd probably make a permanent move there. 

Edited by Cimarronboy

I would probably just go with the flow, but if I had the choice of going I'd probably not. I wouldn't want to leave my family back in my real world in exchange for a life as a pony in equestria. Maybe if I had a family in equestria it'd be more bearable, but I don't so it'd still be a no. Family always comes first no matter what comes about, we share dna and blood.

• Brohoof 1

It'd would take time getting use to my new body, but yeah I'd love to go to Equestria and never come back. I would do anything within my power to do so probably if it was guaranteed. It would be weird if I was a pegasus, because I'd be more use to walking than flying so I might end up like Fluttershy and hardly fly. (Hopefully I'm a Unicorn) Next thing on my agenda is getting to know the canon characters and my cutie mark.

Yep, I'm definitely stubborn enough to adapt. I'd keep trying until I'd be able to gallop full speed! Mostly because I'd be getting more and more frustrated at my failure to do something as simple as walking.

Why go to equestria to turn pony when i can tell people that i have found equestria.Wait for a month, I have the power that is comparable or greater than Midnight Sparkle and other magic that science have developed.

Oh, I'd love to learn to be a pony in a heartbeat! Of course, it would take a lot of getting used to, but I believe I could do it with a bit of practice. I'd be pretty excited to learn how unicorn magic works as well, if I became my OC! It would feel great going for a nice gallop from time to time. I'm not sure, though, if I would spend most of my time in Equestria. Perhaps I might, if I found that I really fit into the Equestrian way of life, and if I could travel freely between the two worlds to visit loved ones. Heck, I'd be the one getting them to come visit me! 

• Brohoof 2

For me, it's easy.  Unicorn or Pegasus and I'm staying.  Magic or flight would be pretty tough to beat.  Earth Pony and I'd have to think about it.  Maybe Applejack and Pinkie could convince me it's awesome just having four legs, though.  :)

• Brohoof 1

If this is the only way to experience Equestria firsthand, then sure. Imagine being a pegasus or unicorn, flying around in the big open sky or using magic to cast spells, (considering that you learn how first). It would take some getting used to, especially without the use of your hands, but unicorn magic could probably make up for that. Not to mention it would probably feel weird to be pretty much naked at first. Public nudity!

• Brohoof 1

I think I would adapt quite well, but I wish that traveling to their dimension would also swap my gender.  I'd rather be a mare.  I hate being male irl.  I'm not trans, though.  Just hate being male.  :/

Anyway, if I could be a mare, I'd stay in Equestria and never look back.  I'd go through the portal, then destroy it on Equestria's side.

• Brohoof 2

It might not actually be that difficult to adapt, who knows?

Maybe I wouldn't bother to walk on all fours anyway. I'd just run around on my hind legs and let the other ponies laugh at me.

Id visit at first pending how the life in this world/deminsion compares to Equestria. And sense I work the night shift being a batpony would be helpful transition do to nocturnal stuff. pending on how id like it it would boil down to one thing

where could I live and make most money at?

I ll never give up. But you know there are three types of pony races. My adaptation is depends on my race. If i had a choice, i would be unicorn because i want to be unique =) After that i find Twilight Sparkle and wish from her to teach me how to cast perfect spells than i find Rainbow Dash and wish from her to teach me how to fly with perfect accuracy =)'''

It'd be... weird. Wings or magic would definitely be a plus, as would being able to run faster. Not to mention Equestria is the epitome of acceptance!

The most disconcerting things would be the issue of no hands, and the different way ponies' legs bend. Also I like the human world too much to live in Equestria; I love science, but physics and astronomy seem to have no weight in that world. And they'd be missing a lot of other things, too; drawing tablets, saxophones, any type of meat ever. I'm not even sure if they have the whole world charted out because all I've seen are partial maps of the world.

I wouldn't mind spending a week or two just exploring, however, as long as I'd get to go home afterwards.