Adapting to a pony form?

Yufery

I imagine it would be really hard adapting to the pony lifestyle, but I bet I could do it. Equestria might be a nice place to visit from time to time. Things in Minnesota can get boring.

I imagine it would be really hard adapting to the pony lifestyle, but I bet I could do it. Equestria might be a nice place to visit from time to time. Things in Minnesota can get boring.

I hate to say this, but if there was a portal to Equestria, you would most likely become an earth pony. So that means most bronies wouldn't want to go. Luckily, I love Earth Ponies and know that they aren't inferior because they lack horns and wings. Earth Ponies aren't just boring ponies who long along magical ponies. They are also magical. 

I would probably adapt pretty quickly. I would really hope I live in Ponyville. If I don't, I would try to go there. 

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

I do the hypnoponies stuff partly just in case of just such an option presents itself! Next step is to work on lucid dreaming. Combining the tactile effects of the hypno with the in-world experience of lucid dreaming is the closest thing I will ever be able to get to full immersion VR or actually going to the "real" Equestria.

Am I an oddball? eeYup!

Is it fun being an oddball? You bet your horse jewels it is!

• Brohoof 2

Oh gosh, I'd do everything to adapt myself in my pony form, I wouldn't even care about my real friends cause c'mon guys, It's equestria! It's ponyville! 

*goes too far*

Ok a bit overreacting sorry xD

img-35708-1-531938Sanstitre6.png

graphic design is meh pession

Twilight Sparkle  Pinkie Pie  Applejack Rainbow Dash Rarity Fluttershy

I would love to If I could be my OC, When I go though I wouldn't come back.... ever, nobody irl really cares if I disappear...

Avatar by me, I'm finally okay at drawing x3

If you like helping peeps, you should check out GoG! [ clicking the picture takes you there :P

VWIHai1.jpg

It would be great fun adapting to a new body. Especially if the pressure of staying forever wasn't an issue.

Humans balance on two legs out of pure instinct. I imagine walking and running on all fours would not take so long

• Brohoof 1

I hate to say this, but if there was a portal to Equestria, you would most likely become an earth pony. So that means most bronies wouldn't want to go. Luckily, I love Earth Ponies and know that they aren't inferior because they lack horns and wings. Earth Ponies aren't just boring ponies who long along magical ponies. They are also magical. 

I would probably adapt pretty quickly. I would really hope I live in Ponyville. If I don't, I would try to go there.

Not necessarily. As humans in EQG are counterparts of ponies of all three types, as well as other species, and the mane six in that world can semi-transform into a form with characteristics of the species their mane universe counterparts belong to, I think it's equally possible that humans who go through the portal can turn into a unicorn or Pegasus, though I do think we're all born a particular species. We just don't know what. I don't think Earth ponies are totally boring either as they have enhanced strength and tactile tails, but I don't believe I am an Earth pony. If anything, I think I have the personality of a unicorn, but who knows what I would be?

Props to the OC of this thread as I was wondering if I was the only one who thinks that becoming a pony wouldn't be all it's cracked up to be. I have no idea how it would feel to be a non-bipedal organism, and no, crawling on all fours is not an accurate representation of what it would be like as our legs are longer than our arms, and half of our legs drag along the ground. Ponies have a completely different body structure. They have four legs of equal length, and long necks that allow them to be upright while still having all four hoofs on the ground. Also, they have no hands, and even their front hooves are more similar to legs than arms. Do you have any idea how odd it would be to get used to that, because I sure don't.

Plus, unicorns are the only ponies who don't have to use the feet they walk on to hold things, or worse yet, pick them up with their mouth. Being a pony would be quite unsanitary. Having magic, wings or a tactile tail could be neat, but there's a tradeoff. Getting used to a lack of clothing, or clothing that fits differently, could also take some getting used to, as could living around ponies who are intrigued by what's on your flank. There are just so many things that would be odd about being a pony, that I don't think the transition would be as seamless as some seem to think.

The hardest part woulnd't be adapting, but finding a mentor that would believe my story :P

I should be ablt to figure out a basic walk given enough time, granted learning a new center of balance would likely lead to me flopping around like a limp noodle for my first few weeks, but once I get my trot down, I'm skipping galloping and going straight to magic! Gonna see if there's any way to keep my unicorn magic while in the human world :3

~Hocus Pocus

Ya weni mareh mirekyarahire
Juri yu mirekerason

Kire hyari yoriherahe nyurahera
Nunnyura unera yurawera nihmerani

I do the hypnoponies stuff partly just in case of just such an option presents itself! Next step is to work on lucid dreaming. Combining the tactile effects of the hypno with the in-world experience of lucid dreaming is the closest thing I will ever be able to get to full immersion VR or actually going to the "real" Equestria.

Am I an oddball? eeYup!

Is it fun being an oddball? You bet your horse jewels it is!

Hypnoponies? Lucid dreaming? Tell me more! xD

I think we all want to go to Equestria, so you can't be too much of an oddball :P

Hypnoponies? Lucid dreaming? Tell me more! xD

I think we all want to go to Equestria, so you can't be too much of an oddball :P

hypnoponies is a site that curates hypnosis audio files that attempt (quite successfully for many of us) to make it so you can feel like an Equestrian pony. Everything from tactile effects to emotionality/personality etc. If you can let the induction part of the hypno file get you in to a trance-like state, it should work to some affect. The site is in the form of a Forum, and you have to join and wait like 24-48 hours before activation before you can DL the audio files. This is to give time for you to read up on safety and hints on how to make it work better. There is also an IRC channel there.

When it comes to lucid dreaming, Sky Haze is the pony to talk with. Once I am all healed up from my injury I will be trying some of the techniques he has informed me of.

Once (if) I can get lucid dreaming down, I will be bucking all over Equestria. Cant wait! :) Maybe I will see you in the dreamscape sometime in the future (wish that was possible...)

• Brohoof 1

hypnoponies is a site that curates hypnosis audio files that attempt (quite successfully for many of us) to make it so you can feel like an Equestrian pony. Everything from tactile effects to emotionality/personality etc. If you can let the induction part of the hypno file get you in to a trance-like state, it should work to some affect. The site is in the form of a Forum, and you have to join and wait like 24-48 hours before activation before you can DL the audio files. This is to give time for you to read up on safety and hints on how to make it work better. There is also an IRC channel there.

When it comes to lucid dreaming, Sky Haze is the pony to talk with. Once I am all healed up from my injury I will be trying some of the techniques he has informed me of.

Once (if) I can get lucid dreaming down, I will be bucking all over Equestria. Cant wait! :) Maybe I will see you in the dreamscape sometime in the future (wish that was possible...)

That sounds rather interesting. I may check it out in the future. I've only had one lucid dream before...if it can be mastered though, that would be amazing. I've heard it's a difficult skill though, but if it can be worked on that would be so cool.

• Brohoof 1

I would hope I'd be a Unicorn then, 'cause anything else would just have become an incredible hassle over time. Can you imagine trying to pick something up with a hoof after having lived with hands your entire life? But if I had magic, that'd make it all better. I don't think I'd wanna live my life there though, but I'd definitely stay for a good while, learning more about the place and getting to know others. Would be fun, but after some time I'd probably try to figure out a way to get back home.

If I could turn into my OC when going to Equestria and be able to go back to the human world when I want, then I would definitely go for it. It would probably be weird trying to walk with hooves at first, but I don't think it would be too difficult to adapt to. Magic may be more difficult to adapt to, but I think it would be worth it and fun to learn.

I would stay.  Meeting the Mane Six and the Princesses would be really cool.  If I had a choice of pony type, though, I'll go Earth Pony because of their strength and mobility. 

Your resident Sonic the Hedgehog fan. Props to Laika for the sig.

img-36272-1-img-36272-1-sig-4437804.1459086805-rjjkjd.png

My Equestrian Empire Characters: Copper Strikes and Princess Celestia (EVE Version of Copper Strikes)

Oh gosh, I'd do everything to adapt myself in my pony form, I wouldn't even care about my real friends cause c'mon guys, It's equestria! It's ponyville! 

*goes too far*

Ok a bit overreacting sorry xD

Nah, I understand.  I would be gone in a heartbeat given the opportunity. 

• Brohoof 1

img-35929-1-img-35929-1-30rsowg.jpg

Princess of Friendship

Queen of Our Hearts

I would hope I'd be a Unicorn then, 'cause anything else would just have become an incredible hassle over time. Can you imagine trying to pick something up with a hoof after having lived with hooves your entire life? But if I had magic, that'd make it all better. I don't think I'd wanna live my life there though, but I'd definitely stay for a good while, learning more about the place and getting to know others. Would be fun, but after some time I'd probably try to figure out a way to get back home.

Yeah, unicorn 100% for me as well. Going from hands to just hooves would make life too challenging, but I would imagine being born with hooves would make manipulating (hoofipulating?) things much easier as the neural pathways forming during foal-hood.

If I ended up looking like my ponisona, I would just live there though. Adorable ponies. Yummie society. AND I would be able to eat at every restaurant!  yay!

hmmm being a pony. OK, if this were to happen to me then.

1.) I'll try out many forms of control with my new body then afterwards, depending on what I am then:

-a.) Earth-Pony: See how much stamina I have in running and other physical exercises.

-b.) Pegasus: Try to learn how to fly, starting from low jump/glides to higher areas (Baby/Filly-steps ponies)

-c.) Unicorn: Try to learn magic by first exercising some few calm-minding tricks then learn smaller spells moving upward the latter while understand what kind of magic is best and worst for me.

2.) while doing the above, learn the termology of the MLP universe.

Sure, Why not
i'll be my ponysona right? walking and casting magic might need small to medium training
the next thing to do is try to do parkour with hooves.
hopefully it won't fail as badly irl XD

Due to my increadible Balence abilities and my just plain clever thinking process, it would be a simple matter of adjusting to a pony form, I would be more worried about learning to use somthing we don't use at all, like wings or Magic, I'd go for the wings over magic any day, the sky is so much bigger and vast than the ground and It would go very well with my current affinity for Sprinting Faster than i look like I could, I just love Runing and if Flying is Anything like it ( Mabye even more Fun than running. ) Then I'd kill to get them.

img-36180-1-img-36180-1-img-36180-1-img-
Signature ( and my avatar ) by Laika

"If you've got the smarts and the Guts to take life by the face and shake the Hay out of it, Then you can do anything you set your mind to, Of course there is no guarantee , but it's the thought that counts." - L1ghtn1ng Flash