Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Daring Do is Rainbow Dash's mother?

TheMarkz0ne

I wanted to try something new for a thread. So what about a thread dedicated to the worst possible ideas for fanon? One I have had rolling around in my mind being comical, and one that would send the fandom into a rage. Daring Do is Dash's deadbeat mother. Or maybe a mother who valued her adventures and novel writing and still wanted to watch her daughter in secrecy. Just something like that. Daring Do has to be in her mid 40s. Why? Well Indiana Jones is no spring chicken in his movies. Daring was inspired from Indy, so I am using that as a an educated guesstimation. 

Daring Do would make 0 sense if she was Rainbow Dash's mother because it would just... make no sense and I think this would have been revealed in that episode as well. 

A terrible idea is killing off Cadance (BETTER NOT BRUH)

• Brohoof 2

I wanted to try something new for a thread. So what about a thread dedicated to the worst possible ideas for fanon? One I have had rolling around in my mind being comical, and one that would send the fandom into a rage. Daring Do is Dash's deadbeat mother. Or maybe a mother who valued her adventures and novel writing and still wanted to watch her daughter in secrecy. Just something like that. Daring Do has to be in her mid 40s. Why? Well Indiana Jones is no spring chicken in his movies. Daring was inspired from Indy, so I am using that as a an educated guesstimation. 

Haha but I agree...this would be the worst idea in history. 

This is so much my headcanon! I mean Rainbow Dash and Daring Do have the exact same build and Rainbow would then inherit her colors from her father, as seen in Games Ponies Play. Also might explain why Daring was a bit hostile towards Rainbow in Daring Don't. 

This is so much my headcanon! I mean Rainbow Dash and Daring Do have the exact same build and Rainbow would then inherit her colors from her father, as seen in Games Ponies Play. Also might explain why Daring was a bit hostile towards Rainbow in Daring Don't. 

Dash got her sass and attitude from Daring Do ^^. 

Worst possible ideas? 

Challenge accepted  :okiedokielokie:

Equestria is actually ruled by a race of human-like aliens that hide in pony suits. Pinkie is one of them, her real name is "Larson".

Equestria revolves around the sun and the moon revolves around equestria completely independent of magic ,

Equestrian leaders have been hiding this fact for generations.

Friendship....is not magic! , it's a hoax orchestrated by the "humans" to sell toys in an alternate dimension.

post-35969-0-31571200-1447081394_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vulcan

The only question now is which one is the original and which one is the clone?

They're both clones. One Solid and one Liquid. Firefly's daughters of the Les Rainbow Terrible Project

We just need the 3rd one, Rainbowdus

Edited by Megas75

They're both clones. One Solid and one Liquid. Firefly's daughters of the Les Rainbow Terrible Project

We just need the 3rd one, Rainbowdus

Nobody cares about solidus snake. (or even remembers him at this point)

tumblr_lyl13d22nJ1qbpo8co1_500.jpg

>That being said, the sudden idea of Celestia trying to magically clone General firefly and RD being one of the experiments is so insanely awesome that its my new headcanon XD

Edited by Unlikeable Pony
  • Brohoof 1