Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

Last show I watched was Adventure Time, the episode where Finn and Flame Princess go Dungeon Crawling, my GF was curious since she had only seen FP's design and thought she was cute.

The last episode of a show I watched was the fourth episode of the first season of MLP:FiM.

Since we've got a hiatus going on at the moment, a friend and I decided to begin a slow marathon of the entire show. It's amusing to watch these old episodes again to compare with the newer ones.

The Last Show i watched was The Secrets of Isis and i was actually surprised of how good it was.  :wacko:

I thought a Show, about teaching Teenager what not to do and give them Life Lessons, would be pretty boring in comparison to older Dc Comics Live Action Shows like Adventures of Superman and Batman.

But i was sooo wrong.

The Show was specially good, because it had more Emotion, some Episodes dealt even with losing a Pet. It had new Characters every Episode, so it didnt got boring at any moment.

Also Isis looked very great.  :D

It was way more serious than the Batman Series and more emotional than the Superman Series, so it even became my Favorite Dc Comics Live Action Show.

I cant wait to see the Shazam Companion Series.  :squee:

Been slowly watching Adventure Time, pretty good.

Before that though, I tried Rick and Morty. As much as I want to love it though, the conversation was so hard to be processed, like Rick talking while being drunk, which is most of the time. To me, it pulled me away from the show.

I might try it again in the future, though. The review was so good it must've been a must watch.

Edited by Magnum Flare

I recently caught up with the recent season of The Walking Dead, amazing as always. Can't wait for the return in February. 

I just finished The Rose of Versailles

I marathoned the whole thing (40 episodes) in like two days. LOL. It was absolutely amazing! I never expected such a fantastic drama regarding the events surrounding the French Revolution from a Japanese anime (and manga). It caught my eye because European history is one of my main interests, and the French Revolution has always been very interesting to me.

It took me back because it made me think a lot more about it all than I ever previously had. The series carefully gives the perspectives of pretty much all levels of French society at the time (and in effect, doesn't paint much of anything in black and white). It's not perfect, it still has to be an anime/manga after all. But it really, really got me.

RWBY. I watched the DVD first with the cast commentary and afterwards with the director commentary. Of the three series I currently follow (MLP, Gravity Falls, and RWBY) it's also the only one currently having eps coming out, so yeah.

The last show I watched was Night Watch. I am a big fan of real life meeical shows. So interesting!