spoiler Am I the only one who likes the CMC's Cutie marks?

JeyWiz

I don't, personally, because I feel like they threw away all the previous foreshadowing they had built up in favour of an overly quick and neat resolution to the plotline... although I think the episode itself was pretty topnotch.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Me too I don't actually like them y'see...The CMC DID disband because of their Cutie Marks after all...There won't be no more CMC adventures in Season 6...Their journey is done. The point is: A cutie mark DOES change anypony at all, for example, Starlight's childhood friend.

Edited by MAIKUN

Well times have changed, after 4 seasons they finally got them cutie marks. Yes, it's them growing up. Hey, eventually there would be a time where they'd be getting theirs. Of course, that does not mean that they have to go part ways (Forgot friendships?).

And yes, I like their cutie marks.

Not anymore...The CMC are parting ways now...And yes, their journey is done...I just wish they were Blank Flanks again...

People say that Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo have potential beyond getting their cutie marks. I would believe this, except for the fact that, between them, getting their cutie marks was their only stated goal, which is now completed. If they had other goals that they could go after, sure they could go for that, but as of right now, their only goal has been accomplished.

Edited by ggg-2

I'm excited for Season 6 to see what they do now that they have their cutie marks, I mean I know they're still the CMC, but I wonder what adventures they'll have together.

I doubt MLPFanatic34, their journey is done....There won't be no more CMC adventures...And besides, they're disbanded or stopped being friends now.

Since when was that stated?

They didn't. They stated during the song that their journey together only started.

I doubt MLPFanatic34, their journey is done....There won't be no more CMC adventures...And besides, they're disbanded or stopped being friends now.

This leads me to my question. Does your belief of their disbanding come from their statement during Bloom & Gloom that Babs isn't a CMC anymore?

Oh please, their adventures is over, the CMC are finished...they're now reduced to background characters...And as for Season 6, there won't be NO MORE CMC adventures...and the last CMC episode was Crusaders of the Lost Mark!

Oh please, their adventures is over, the CMC are finished...they're now reduced to background characters...And as for Season 6, there won't be NO MORE CMC adventures...and the last CMC episode was Crusaders of the Lost Mark!

Again no proof of that  >_>  :okiedokielokie:  and they're still going to be doing things in Season 6 together.

Afraid not. They will be background characters in Season 6.

How do you know this?

What undeniable proof do you have of this?

• Brohoof 1

Not anymore...The CMC are parting ways now...And yes, their journey is done...I just wish they were Blank Flanks again...

You just sound like a kid that will not take no for an answer, people would've understood you more if you actually bothered to present some proof to your reasoning, and saying "Because they're parting ways!" does not cut it a bit.

Oh well no use in arguing with you since you'll just stick to the same old false belief.

Edited by Flow

They didn't. They stated during the song that their journey together only started.

I'd add to this that since they got their cutie marks from helping others find their special talents, that'll probably be where future CMC stories will be headed. They're basically the cutie mark experts of Equestria now, which means that there's still plenty of coming-of-age stories that you can tell; it's their specialty! 

• Brohoof 2

I'd add to this that since they got their cutie marks from helping others find their special talents, that'll probably be where future CMC stories will be headed. They're basically the cutie mark experts of Equestria now, which means that there's still plenty of coming-of-age stories that you can tell; it's their specialty! 

Afraid not Stellafera, their story is done. I doubt there will be future CMC episodes in S6 as long it's an time skip, I'll be fine with it.

Afraid not Stellafera, their story is done. I doubt there will be future CMC episodes in S6 as long it's an time skip, I'll be fine with it.

Could you perhaps explain why you doubt that there will CMC episodes in S6?