Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Remain Human With Alicorn Powers, Or Become An Earth Pony?

GXPBlast

Earth Pony Or Alicorn Powered Human  

33 users have voted

1. 1. Would You Remain Human With Alicorn Abilities Or Become An Earth Pony?

• Remain Human, And Have Alicorn Powers
    • Become A Basic Earth Pony

You are offered to go to Equestria and enjoy you life with the ponies except there is a catch. if you want to become a pony your only option is to become an Earth pony. But if you choose to remain human, you obtain Alicorn like powers. Although you will not have wings horn, you can still perform do anything an Alicorn can perform which includes flying, and having strong magical abilities. Magical spells come from you hands and such similar to Magic the Gathering, and you can fly similar to what happens in DBZ or Superman.

So what do you choose? Remain human and have ultimate power, or turn into an earth pony and lose human abilities with nothing to make up for it such as flying or magic to lift things?

Edited by GXPBlast

I'd be a pony. Simply because humans are ruthless. I would not be able to use the powers in public or people might think I am an alien and the need to experiment on me so they can harness the power. Or I would be shunned because it's not normal, or people would be jealous and idk what they would do.

Simple earth pony life all the way.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to have to go with staying human and become a powerful wandering healer. Being an earth pony would be incredibly hard, imagine going on all fours, then trying to lift something without curling your fingers. The only way I can think of to do that is to use your teeth.

Alicorn any day. Take a moment and imagine what would happen if people knew there was a guy with superpowers roaming around doing good deeds! Either they would finally have some faith in humanity or they would report me to the government and I would spend the rest of my days being poked and prodded.....

Doesn't sound quite so nice now....

I would rather be human with alicorn powers because

1. Sasha would be hard to control if i was an earth pone

2. Birdie would still recognize me

3. I know my body well enough already, I don't really feel like relearning how to walk

4. God powers op

5. If I felt like it I could turn myself into a pony anyway making this vote thread broken

6. Either way I get to go to Equestria

Edited by MiniHoovy

As much as I want my thumbs, I think I'd rather be a "basic" earth pony. Much easier to blend in, so nobody would suspect a thing as I fan girl over little details. Besides, I'm sure the princesses will be more than nervous at a new species flying around and being superpower-heavy.

• Brohoof 1

Although magic would be amazing to have, it can be considerably Dangerous and without a proper training in it ( which I doubt any of the princesses have ) alicorn magic can be even more dangerous as it is a pure form of magic, and almost god like, I would rather be the fastest Earth pony in equestria than the most dangerous human in Equestria.

I'd love to stay a human with the powers of an alicorn! I'd be immortal, I'd have magic, I could fly, I could have my own kingdom, I could rule the entire world!!!!!!!!!