Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! It's Floppy Snow! =)

Floppy Snow

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Thanks to someone named Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Too much internet. I tried watching the first episode, this was a fatal error. ^^'

Hi everyone! 

I'm Floppy Snow and I'm French. 

I like MLP:FiM since 4 years now, I'm also a fan of Twilight Sparkle and friends. 

I am also a Sonic fan, because Tails is too awesome! :twi:

I like video games (especially RPGs and action types) and books, writing and programming. ^^

I hope to find a good ambiance and new friends here. ^^ 

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4268592.sig-4268031.sig-4267038.sig-

• Brohoof 6

Hello there Floppy Snow, its nice to meet you :twi:  Welcome to forums. Certainly you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends :D  and i am sure there are lots of pony friends who want to meet you in our community. No need to be shy, ok :kindness: ?

sig-4268012.sig-4268012.35lxp4h.jpg

https://mlpforums.co...st-mlp-drawing/

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

• Brohoof 6

Hi there Floppy Snow! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 6

Seasons greetings, welcome from me and many others as well. (i hope) hit me up with a PM or friend request (if you wish). Welcome to the herd, for all shall be assimilated, and If you need or would like help with the RP part of this great community I'd be glad to help you out.

Again welcome.

• Brohoof 6

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^
If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around!

Well you are right about Tails being awesome though, I'm not a huge fan of Sonic to be honest, but I sure do like Tails though! Since you mentioned it. Twilight is best princess and best mane 6. (Though Apple Bloom is best pony...) I am sure you will make lots of friends here! I hope to see you around and remember to have a great time!

• Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome friendly friend! ^^ Your time here shall become awesome! 

A good friend you want? Well, as a matter of fact I can be a very good and talkative one!

Add me if you'd like! ^^

• Brohoof 4

Thank you all for your warm welcome! ^^ 

I've had time to travel rapidly around the forum, and I can say this place is safe, comfy and friendly! 

It encourages me to continue coming here. What a cool advanced gift for these holidays! =D 

Thanks again! ^^

• Brohoof 6

I am also a Sonic fan, because Tails is too awesome! :twi:

I like video games (especially RPGs and action types) and books, writing and programming. ^^

I can relate to this... Tails is amazing!  :love:

Anyway, hello, and welcome to the amazing MLP Forums! I hope you like it here and meet plenty of awesome friends! I'm certain that you will. :yay:

Thanks for joining, it's great to have you here! If ever you have any inquiries or just want someone to chat to, then don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or a profile comment!  :squee:

Edited by Wolves