Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is your OC considered attractive?

ggg-2

My OC is an Alicorn prince. He's very tall, handsome, and (more than) bulging with muscle from head to rump to hoof. (In other words, absolutely everything i'm not. ....Is it possible to be jealous of your own OC?) Many ponies, mares and stallions alike, even his own subjects, consider him one of the hunkiest ponies alive.

My OC is an Alicorn prince. He's very tall, handsome, and (more than) bulging with muscle from head to rump to hoof. (In other words, absolutely everything i'm not. ....Is it possible to be jealous of your own OC?) Many ponies, mares and stallions alike, even his own subjects, consider him one of the hunkiest ponies alive.

Sorry but he sounds like a Mary Stu. He needs some flaws. That's what makes a character more fleshed out and relatable.

Edited by gyashaa
  • Brohoof 5

Copper Shine is (i.t.o physical beauty) ordinary. With some makeup, she could be considered attractive, but in general, she wouldn't stand out in a crowd, positively or negatively.

Edit: Well, you guys tell me.

post-2257-0-15099800-1450796700.jpg

I wouldn't say so. Usually, most would stay away from him 

post-28830-0-74371400-1444590464_thumb.png
post-28830-0-97729900-1439949333.jpg
post-28830-0-84444100-1438053798_thumb.jpg
post-28830-0-11804000-1434995528_thumb.png

So in other words, my member title fits perfectly with my OC. "I am a difficult man to love" - Mr. Gold

• Brohoof 1

Um, my main OC (Meson Bolt) isn't particularly attractive, though he doesn't look much better or worse than any other pony. Some ponies find him cute, but he's not always portrayed as the "tall and handsome" stereotype.

As for my other OC (Wind "Spits" Cycler), I'd like to think of her as attractive. I think I struck gold with her design, but I'm not sure how others think. As for her portrayal in stories and roleplay... I think she's cute.

I suppose I was trying to go for a well-groomed princely look when I made Blue Hearth, who was born and raised in Canterlot. Monomyth doesn't care much for looks, just what's practical, but I guess one could say she's an unkept beauty. Fantasy Moon is sort of the in-between, though when I made her, I imagined her as an elf maiden in a fairy forest.

Honestly, it all depends on what one finds appealing. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all.

Edited by Akari of Duskshire

Thats for you guys to decide. My ponysona is nothing but a white unicorn with a spunky attitude and great heart. But she does have that graceful aura about herself. Here are some examples

post-35775-0-06936700-1450808045_thumb.pngpost-35775-0-32617200-1450808081_thumb.pngpost-35775-0-24990800-1450808089_thumb.jpgpost-35775-0-52923800-1450808098_thumb.png

Her design is really simple though. Same for hee color scheme. What I admire is her distinctive peach-colored eyes that pops from the blends of blues and purples. Sometimes she wears her hair down (lazy/carefree days) and sometimes she'll wear it in a sunset shimmer style. I.would assume her personality is what could make her attractive being she isn't a bland "stuck up" character as she might seem to be. More like a feisty headstrong lady with the need to succeed and help people.

While she share my positive qualities, I decided to not add my really dark ones in there. The worst she can be is super stressed to a near breaking point, or insecure about her abilities but not extremely insecure. I find her pretty when it comes to looks....despite her simple design. I was hoping people will find her attractive as I created her in a way that I wanted to be attractive irl xD

Edited by Silver Stream.
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry but he sounds like a Mary Stu. He needs some flaws. That's what makes a character more fleshed out and relatable.

Y'know, i only really use my OC on select websites and on Skype. This is exactly why.

Yes. Very much so.

Wolf isn't so gorgeous that your eyes will bleed if you look at her, but she is considered pretty attractive.