Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which character would you like to just punch in the face

cider float

I second SvenGallop. I'll reserve my fist for Blueblood depending on how his Friends Forever with SA goes

The Yaks however deserve a dropkick

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

Quite honestly, I'd like to punch Snowdrop in the face. Not just because she wouldn't know who did it, but also because she's just whiny and annoying IMO. When I watch fan animations, I want to see quality content, not 10 minutes of "Moping Blind Child: The Movie". On the Mary-Sue meter, I'd classify her as a "oMG liek if u cri every tiem!". I'm not a hater, I just can't stand how much undeserved praise that animation gets.

Oh, um... canon characters? Ok...

Um, well, I'd start with Dashie... not in the face, more of a playful punch to the shoulder, cuz... well she is kind of a jerk sometimes. Then Snips and Snails would follow -- both in the face, twice -- and then... eh, maybe Brad? Yeah, definitely Brad, he's an underdeveloped throw-in. And Babs Seed -- a rough past may explain bad behavior, but it doesn't excuse it. And also that Svengallop guy, and the Flim Flam brothers, and Discord for turning evil again, and Tirek, and Luna for turning into Nightmare Moon, and Celestia because lulz, and Cadence because she's the princess of merchandising, and Twilight so she doesn't feel left out.

AND Starlight Glimmer, because she tried to make everyone Communist, and Sunset Shimmer because she tried to make everyone zombies, and Party Favor for staring at Rarity creepily and for having that lazy eye, and Trixie because she's underdeveloped and I really wish she would be less of a villain and more like a secondary background character who just has an ego problem, and Fluttershy because I have to offend somebody and it may as well be everyone.

Yeah, screw it. Punch everyone.

EVERRYYYOOONNEEE!

Edited by Meson Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

In previous seasons, I would have unequivocally liked to deck Snips and Snails. Thankfully, they've stayed in the background for most of the recent two seasons.

But now, I'd like to see those delegates from "Princess Spike" get laid out. I'd love to wipe the dopey smile off of Fluffy Clouds' face the most for how big of a jerk he was to Spike.

I also second Svengallop and the Yaks, and for Discord, I wouldn't want to do it myself. I'd rather see any one of the canon characters do it for maximum lelz.

Edited by Wind Chaser

Wow... I can't believe this topic exists.  Though I shouldn't be surprised...

Nopony.

I don't want to punch anypony.  That's horrible.  

(Okay well... I wouldn't have minded seeing Big Mac give Trenderhoof [or whatever his name was] a good knock in the side.  His creepy stalking of Applejack combined with too much nonchalance on both ends just... irritated me a little.  Like, dude, gtfo).

~ Miles

---

Edit: 

Quite honestly, I'd like to punch Snowdrop in the face. Not just because she wouldn't know who did it, but also because she's just whiny and annoying IMO. When I watch fan animations, I want to see quality content, not 10 minutes of "Moping Blind Child: The Movie". On the Mary-Sue meter, I'd classify her as a "oMG liek if u cri every tiem!". I'm not a hater, I just can't stand how much undeserved praise that animation gets.

You... have got... to be kidding me...  :okiedokielokie: 

I could understand if all you said was that you didn't like and don't understand why she's so liked.  But seriously... It's fucking heartless to say you'd want to punch her.

Smh.  I'm going to hold my tongue.  

I'll just put this here:

c5b8c078ff.jpg

~ Miles

Edited by Miles
  • Brohoof 1

You... have got... to be kidding me...  :okiedokielokie:

I could understand if all you said was that you didn't like and don't understand why she's so liked.  But seriously... It's fucking heartless to say you'd want to punch her.

Smh.  I'm going to hold my tongue.  

~ Miles

Actually yes, I am kidding. In fact, all of my comments were made in jest. I'd never actually punch anybody/pony in the face (well, maybe Snips and Snails), and really that was just more of a crazy satiric rant.

That being said, if you like Snowdrop, that's cool. I personally find her annoying, underdeveloped, and at times unbearable due to the cheap emotional manipulation. I found myself more annoyed with her character (especially the first half) than getting "the feels". I could explain why I feel this way, but we'd get into this long drawn-out conversation that doesn't really fit this topic. If you wanna talk about Snowdrop, PM me.

Well, probably going to get some hate... but twilight.

After that, starlight.

After that, snips and snails.

Snips and Snails I'm with you. Starlight... eh, maybe. But why Twi?

She's my fave pony princezz! Y u do dis? Nuuuu!!!

(Actually, Luna's my favorite princess, but... eh, I like Twi)

Snips and Snails I'm with you. Starlight... eh, maybe. But why Twi?

She's my fave pony princezz! Y u do dis? Nuuuu!!!

(Actually, Luna's my favorite princess, but... eh, I like Twi)

Well you can got into a number of anti-twilight threads and probably get the same response from me, so I doubt it's productive for me to discuss why I dislike twilight XD

But I honestly find her to have become quite grating and overly perfect, bordering on being a sue, since S2 ended, plus she's gone on to become a blackhole character of sorts who's started to eat the finales and premiers with the other 5 being lucky if they even get a cameo (Like in the finale of this season)

I honestly find her to have become quite grating and overly perfect, bordering on being a sue, since S2 ended, plus she's gone on to become a blackhole character of sorts who's started to eat the finales and premiers with the other 5 being lucky if they even get a cameo (Like in the finale of this season)

While I agree with you that she's grown a lot, especially since Season 2, she's nowhere near perfect. Literally when reading this the episode that came to mind was the recent "Hooffields and McColts". Twilight was unable to solve the problem by her "normal" methods, and as a result broke down and even gave up. It was ultimately up to Fluttershy to stop the fighting (Twilight did help then, but she wasn't the main cause).

And yes, I agree she does seem to "soak up" the attention in the finales, but that's kind of the point. It'd be like hating on Applejack because she had more screen time in "The Mane Event" than Rainbow Dash did, and that's just not fair.

But again this is all opinions, and we're kinda getting off topic...

First on my list is Starlight Glimmer. Fuck her face up! :lol:

Other's on my list:

Svengallop

That one shop keeper Griffon that left Rainbow on the ledge to die

Silver Shill (or whoever the key guy to AJ's name was)

Trixie

Flash Sentry

Lyra 

Bon Bon

Spoiled Rich 

Edited by Sidral Mundet

A punch in the face?  That's... a bit extreme.  But there ARE some characters who I'd be happy to spike the oats of with industrial-strength laxative.  THAT, in my opinion, would be more acceptable... violence is NOT magic (unless you're Doctor Strange).

Granny Smith: Yeah, you heard me.  I like the character, but what I do NOT like is that she has become the 'token old lady' in the show; seriously, check out the episodes where she is prominently featured - they are ALL, in one way or another, about her AGE.  That's what I would call a one-trick pony... so, laxative!

Prince Blueblood: Jerk factor + Snob factor = The whole damn bottle of laxative.

The 'Friendship Table' in Twily's Castle: Such an obvious tool to keep the writers from having to worry about actually WRITING proper story introductions.  It should receive a laxative paint job.

Twily's Castle: YOU WILL NEVER BE THE TREEHOUSE, SCAB!  Laxative tapestries and stained-laxative windows for you!