Best episodes to watch again.

Yeah ok

Wonderbolts Academy and Sleepless in Ponyville are my personal favorites

EDIT: They're both from S3

Edited by Megas75

do you know what season s there in?

Season three, episodes 6 and 7.

For me (in episodic order):

Season 1: Winter Wrap Up, Fall Weather Friends, Suited for Success, The Best Night Ever.

Season 2: The Return of Harmony (both parts), Lesson Zero, Sisterhooves Social, Hurricane Fluttershy.

Season 3: Sleepless in Ponyville, Wonderbolts Academy.

Season 4: Flight to the Finish; Pinkie Pride; Testing Testing 1, 2, 3.

Season 5: The Cutie Map, Slice of Life, Amending Fences, Lost Mark, The Mane Attraction.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie Pride, to me, is one of the most rewatchable episodes in the entire show. The songs, the characters, I could watch that one forever. 

Also, Slice of Life. Some seem to really hate that episode which baffles me, but I could watch it over and over. So much awesome. ^___^

Season 1 has Best Night Ever, Party of One, Green isnt your color, Suits for success, Swarm of the century.

Almost season 2 episodes are almost rewatchable beside Mare Do Well, Cutie Pox and Mystery Express.

Season 3 has Too Many Pinkie Pie, Sleepless in Ponyville, Magical Mystery Cure (maybe not in term of pacing/plot but fantastic music).

Season 4 has Pinkie Pride, Testing Testing 1,2,3, Power Ponies, Flight to Finish (Scootalove), Rarity Takes Manehattan (If you want comedy heavy this is not for you...), Filly Vanilli (if you ignore Pinkie's behavior in this one).

Season 5 has Crusader of The lost mark, Amending Fences, Make new friend but keep Discord, The lost treasure of Griffinstone.

Edited by Lambdadelta

I actually just rewatched Hearthbreakers again this morning. That was a fun episode, specifically because we finally get to see Pinkie's sisters, who are in my opinion, some of he best new characters season 5 had to offer.

• Brohoof 2

All Rarity episodes

All Pinkie Pie episodes except "The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows"

Return of Harmony pt 1 & 2

Flight to the Finish 

The Best Night Ever 

Lesson Zero because of two reasons: Crazy Twilight and it sheds light to the most important friendship lesson of all: Friends aren't perfect and they will be d*cks sometimes.

Amending Fences 

Scare Master

Well, I've always liked Feeling Pinkie Keen because of Twilight repeatedly getting zapped classic cartoon style, plus Winter Wrap Up for the scene where she sticks her head in the snake's den.

Yes, this is mean but I'm a 3 Stooges fan.

A lot of the good S1 episodes are nice ways to realize how far the characters have come. AJ never had to relearn Applebuck Season and Stare Master was a nice look at a different side of Fluttershy (the patronizing side shown later in Breezies). Suited For Success is classic, of course, and The Ticket Master is much funnier than you might remember it as.