Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you guys excited about season 6?

LOLTrainer13

Excited, but kind of wary for quality. Season 5 was my favourite season, and with Amy leaving (one of my favourite writers), I don't think it will top our last season.

Still excited though, here's to an earlier release!  :love:

• Brohoof 2

After how the finale went, I'm more wary than excited. I haven't felt this way since S3's finale

Though at the very least I liked MMC, which is more than I can say about Cutie Remark

• Brohoof 2

While I do think that the season 5 finale kinda sucked AND I don't like Starlight Glimmer much at this point, I am still excited for season 6, there are many, many possibilities with it and the potential is incredible, but only time will tell. Gonna be optimistic about it. 

• Brohoof 4

Not really. I really REALLY disliked the last ten minutes of the show and am not in any way a Starlight fan, so there wasn't too much of a hook at the end of the season making me want more.  Also the fact that the show probably won't come back until September has me not really thinking about it too much. 

• Brohoof 3

Meh, I'm happy to have a break from the show. I do hope that we'll finally get to see Supreme Princess Queen Twilight now that Starlight Glimmer could take her place in the main six. Sort of makes me wonder where Celestia and Luna would go though... BANISHED TO THE MOON

• Brohoof 1

I am not so into MLP as I was before, but I will for sure watch season 6.

I am pretty excited for it.

• Brohoof 1

It was only recently that the fifth season came to a close, so it's a bit too soon to really get excited about the next season. That being said, I'm quite easy to please when it comes to ponies, so I'm looking forward to the next season and I'll most likely be watching it all the way through! :P

After how the finale went, I'm more wary than excited. I haven't felt this way since S3's finale

Though at the very least I liked MMC, which is more than I can say about Cutie Remark

I agree with Megas, I'm actually kind of pessimistic. Season 5 was a massive screw up compared to Season 4 for several reasons.

1. Hasbro played the ''Classic Villain Card'' way too early with the Smooze, who is generally regarded to be more powerful than Tirek, Discord said he had been friends with him for ''Years'' or something like that, which makes me really angry, why did he betray Twilight in Season 4 yet he had a weapon he could use against Tirek?

2. Bad Acting in the first episode, Rainbow Dash calls Tirek ''Teerek'' like T-Rex, and the way Applejack said ''Careful Pinkie'' was wierd.

3. There was no arc this season, it was just ''Solve this problem, no special things'', unlike the last season, which actually handled the arc pretty badly, and used a secondary arc for that arc, the Equestria Games, and they never knew about the keys or spoke about them until the last episode.

4. The Cutie Mark Theme was rather badly explored, only several episodes this season focused on it, and a lot of episodes were really just Fodder.

Here's how to solve it, use Grogar as the final villain, have an actual arc that runs through all 26 episodes, and handle it well, make every character reference it every episode, make sure every character pronounces every name correctly and is using the correct accent, I do not want an indian style accent on Tirek again thanks, nor Applejack sounding different. Also, give it a good theme. Because Hasbro, you can't use your classic villain card early.

Sorry about that, I'm still slightly frustrated that Discord is a hypocrite, betraying everyone yet had the Smooze to defeat Tirek. It was probably writing though, ''Because Destiny says so''. 

In fact, I'm actually considering leaving the fandom if the season does not correct the problems in season 4 and season 5, even so, I will still watch old episodes. I'm scared MLP is turning into Spongebob.

Now i must feel like many felt after season three. I was glad when it was over and i wouldnt mind if it takes another year for next season.

I hope it will be a rollercoaster again and mlp will rise from the ashes with season six.

Wasn't that big of a fan of season 5 so not really, plus I don't really like Starlight Glimmer. I'll still watch it but that's really only because the character designs are too cute to resist.

• Brohoof 1

Not especially. Season 5 did some things I really didn't like, and I can't help but feel they'll appear more in Season 6.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I'm always excited about all pony-things, so I guess it's normal that I'm excited for our new season too.

It has potential. Even Starlight Glimmer has potential. How are they going to handle it, and if it'll be at least watchable or total crap - we are about to see.